[Haha] One spell request! :D

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Okay well If this spell wasn't for the percentage I could make this so.

Mana Arrow-Passive(If you have a better name go ahead and rename it!)

Serra reaches into the core of her powers, imbuing her arrows with powerful mana on each attack. If a unit is killed by her one of her arrows she will receive some of the slain units mana. (Doesn't really steal, just gives her mana.)

Level 1 - Deals 4% of her mana-pool, gains 75 mana.

Level 2 - Deals 6% of her mana-pool, gains 100 mana.

Level 3 - Deals 8% of her mana-pool, gains 125 mana.

Edit* Quick Note: Whenever she deals damage to a unit she will deal a percent of her mana-pool in her damage, if she kills a unit she will gain some mana.

I will really appreciate this.

Please and Thank You. +rep :thup:

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
Just to clarify, this is a passive skill right? So it's just whenever she deals damage with an attack, she deals extra based on her mana, with killing blows refunding mana?

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
Woah, that was a quick reply. Anyways, the bonus damage, does it remove a % of her mana, or just is it just an indicator for the bonus damage?

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
Okay it should be done now.

Just some explanation: Took myself the courtesy of making a floating text displaying the bonus damage and added an effect when you kill a unit (the mana restore). If you don't want it, it should be easy to remove. :p

I made it as two triggers to make sure that the bonus damage hits with the shot, and not before it. :thup:

Attachments

• Undead.cow.w3x
    19.8 KB · Views: 187

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
@ DarkSonicele, If her mana becomes 300 or higher she doesn't receive any more mana. :(

@ NoobImbaPro, I'd like to see yours as well even tho DarkSonicele made one i'd like to see which is better. (Also passives, unless Auto-cast would be better?)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
@ DarkSonicele, If her mana becomes 300 or higher she doesn't receive any more mana. :(

@ NoobImbaPro, I'd like to see yours as well even tho DarkSonicele made one i'd like to see which is better. (Also passives, unless Auto-cast would be better?)

Autocast would make it an orb effect. I'm currently making the spell. It won't be orb effect nor buff placer. The damage will be displayed on your hero's attack range (green +). And I'll assume mana pool means current mana.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Autocast would make it an orb effect. I'm currently making the spell. It won't be orb effect nor buff placer. The damage will be displayed on your hero's attack range (green +). And I'll assume mana pool means current mana.

Yes, current mana. :thup:

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Finished with the spell. Ensure to read the "READ ME" before importing the spell. Enjoy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.