Hammerdins

EpicFlux

Reaction score
So I just discovered the power of a hammerdin!

Right now it's level 68.

Head is Shako.
Body is Vipermagi Skin
Shield is similier to SS with +1 skil.
Gloves are Chancies
I have a raven equiped.
Weapon is Spirit sword, sooned to be replaced with Hoto.
Boots are STrecks.

So far not a bad build. Would be great if I had enigma...

Anyone else got some beast hammerdins out their, and btw does anyone have an Enigma for sale?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
had a lvl 90 hammerdin like half a year ago hes gone by now tho i think. he was freaken rapage i worked for 3 months to get his gear full. had a up'd um'd zakarum, nigma, and all the other typical hammerdin build items which included perf hoto and an ALMOST perf torch (like 19/18 or something cant remember fully now). they are great fun and imo the funnest PvM char. i still like oter chars for PvP tho.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I hs a level 82 Hammerdin,

Shako, Enigma, Herald of Zakarum, Heart of the Oak (Wizard spike on switch), I believe I used mage fist, war travs, Arachnids, and Ravenfrost and a MP/MF ring, my necklace was a pretty nice rare pally one.

He raped so much ass. Which is why I found it slightly boring. No challenge to the game :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
pfft wizardspike :p i had a (low sadly) flail thingy that gives barb warcrys :p

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i already had max resistances on my pally so i didnt need any more res. and CTA gives +mana,health, and other goody stuff.
and my cast rate broke the closest barier thingy in which cast rates made a difference (forget the name of it) and the next was +100 faster cast rates away so any more fcr wouldnt have affected me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.