Has anyone ever been to tropical places?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I live in one of them. I like how it's mostly sunny ad windy whenever the morning sun rises.

Apparently, it's also the best place to catch sore throats, so I'm currently drinking one of these "coconuts". I'm not sure what it's called though, but they're refreshing to me.

cimg3031w.jpg

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nope, but I really want to go to a bunch.

Hawaii and some Latin American countries and India... that'd be nice.

That coconut looks good. :)

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
uhhh ya.... unless you maybe havnt hit puberty or quit playin war3 for an hour to catch a flight.

All of Florida, Jamaica and Panama here...

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I live in one of them. I like how it's mostly sunny ad windy whenever the morning sun rises.

Apparently, it's also the best place to catch sore throats, so I'm currently drinking one of these "coconuts". I'm not sure what it's called though, but they're refreshing to me.

cimg3031w.jpg

I get diariah from drinking coconuts.
Also, my dad was in India last week, he didn't like it. Because of the people.

sqrage

Reaction score
I get diariah from drinking coconuts.
Also, my dad was in India last week, he didn't like it. Because of the people.

From what I've heard native Indians love white people unless you're from Britian.

Yea I've been to Florida actually but never really considered it tropical but it is now that I think about it.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I know that...but I was kind of hoping you guys beat me at it in terms of size and weight.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Cancun, Acapulco, and San Lucas :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
If you consider Florida tropical, I've stayed there for 3 months two different times when I was younger. My uncle lives in Orlando. :thup:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
As others have said, if Florida's tropical (and it has a tropical climate, so I guess it is) then I went there for 2 weeks over Christmas 2008.

I'd love to visit other tropical areas, such as the Caribbean and the islands of Fiji... but it's kinda out of the question right now :rolleyes:

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
From what I've heard native Indians love white people unless you're from Britian.

'Love' would be the right word. If they could, I bet they'd make love to you on the streets.

I know that...but I was kind of hoping you guys beat me at it in terms of size and weight.

It's not even ripe.
Anyways, I like cold places more. Actually I don't like tropical places, at all. Powder snow and mountains is the way to go :thup:

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
I've been to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore (Which is technically a country) and Turkey.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Does Alaska count?

But seriously, if florida counts, then yes.

I also went to hawaii once.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Then it would seem a lot of people all have some recreational vacations in the (not so) early years.

Glad I am in a community where they once been relaxing and sunbathing under the sun. :D

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Hawaii, Jamaica and Canary Islands probably the most tropical I've been to. Quite nice for vacation but hell I couldn't live there :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.