Hi, I was wondering, why my trigger doesn't work, here it is :

JASS:
Holy Light
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Light 
    Actions
        If ((Level of Holy Light  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1) then do (Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 15.00)%) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Holy Light  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2) then do (Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 25.00)%) else do (Do nothing)
        If ((Level of Holy Light  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 3) then do (Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 35.00)%) else do (Do nothing)

My Holy Light is a remixed from "Inner Fire" Ability, could that be the problem ?

I tryed my ability on a unit having 100/10000 HP, but it was only giving him the health regeneration from inner fire and not the ones from that trigger above (additionnal 15% at lv 1).

Btw : I did makes sure that the Holy Light was the custom one and not the blizzard's one.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
how about not using percentage instead of values

or
Code:
life of target unit of ability being cast + 15%
change a part of ur code to this

Code:
((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + 15.00)%)
change this part to the one above

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
1. use "starts the effect of" instead of finishes casting
2. u dont need those 3 actions, just do (Unit - Set life of (Target unit of ability being cast) to ((Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) + (15.00 + (10 x (level of ability being cast))%)
3. do an if/then check so that ur not setting a unit's hp to over 100%

RedSword

Reaction score
I couldn't retrieve "level of ability being cast"; and a unit can have over 100 % hp ?

Thx btw, using "starts the effect of" made my spell work, but i need 3 conditions for the 3 level, did u mean to use variable for the level of the ability ?

EDIT : I found how to put the level of the ability.(Integer --> Real).

RE-Edit : A unit canno't have more than 100%, why did you say that then ? I there a glitch with HP ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.