Help about hero levels and allies issues

teo_guardian

Reaction score
so i got 2 questins and i wish someone could help me..

1)how can i make heroes raise more levels than 10?because i made skills for 15 levels and the heroes reach only 10 levels..

2)how can i make it so nobody is able to hit his ally by just pressing attack and then targeting his ally?

thanks a lot if someone helps:)

pneric

Reaction score
1)how can i make heroes raise more levels than 10?because i made skills for 15 levels and the heroes reach only 10 levels..

you can adjust the GAMEPLAY CONSTANTS, uhm its in one of the tabs above, just look for it. when you open up the window, check the USE CUSTOM VALUES, find the HERO - MAX LEVEL and set it to the level you want (like 15 in your case)

2)how can i make it so nobody is able to hit his ally by just pressing attack and then targeting his ally?

i'd like to see the answer to this as well..

Volkof

Reaction score

Doesnt sound very hard. Simply check when a unit is about to attack, then condition - If attacked unit is ally, order attacking unit to stop.

teo_guardian

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys..the first thing is solved but the second one doesn't seem to work...i did
Event-Teo is issued an order targeting an object.conditions-1)target unit of issued order equal to chris2)isued order equal to (order(attack))events-order Teo to stop

but Teo still can hit chris and kill him...what am i doing wrong??

Volkof

Reaction score
Here you go

Trigger:
  • Anti Traitor
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: No PK!
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop

teo_guardian

Reaction score
thanks a lot man ....at first i couldn't find the condition but i finally found it..it's with boulean logic...and it works!!!THANKS A LOT!!

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For #2, set the Target Allowed in the Combat category to Enemy. You don't need to use any triggers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.