Help creating a threat warning +rep for help

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i would like to create a sort of a faded red corner blink when a unit is about to receive threat

im also open to any other ideas for a threat warning

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
what threat warning?? Can you explain what is it??

If you mean when a unit is about to attack another one, that's a little hmmmm..........difficult.

Solu9

Reaction score
I guess you would have to track how many % damage or something each player has done to the target. Or just how much damage in general.
Ex. An enemy has 3000hp. When a damaging hero attacks it a trigger will track how much damage has been done. Let's say the hero will get threat when 500 points of damage has been done.
Make a trigger (I have absolutely no idea what it will look like) that tracks the hero's damage. When the damage threshold it about to be met notify by text or whatever.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
There is a damage threat system (vJass) that does the same thing you ask. If you don't know jass ask me what to do then.

GFreak45

Reaction score
i already know about zwiebelchens threat system and it doesnt help me, i already have a system and if i wanted i could easily put it into a multiboard, but it has other things added into that i dont want. All i need to know is how to make the corners of the screen flash red, iv seen it in other maps, and when i asked about it someone said something about a cinematic fade filter its also possible that it is done with an image with no pixels in the middle and gradient red on the corners. Gradient is fading from color to color.

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
Use this system omg, and modify it. If you don't know how then tell me to do it for you.

PS: CHANGE AVATAR IT'S F***ING DISGUSTING

NoobImbaPro

Reaction score
You make laugh when a person suicides? Why to laugh on this, because it's cartoon?

GFreak45

Reaction score
i dont think of it as someone committing suicide i think of it as someone playing a warrior in wow or Baratharum in Dota... faceroll for maximum efficiency.

and i already have a threat system im not looking for a system, if you are going to post at least read what i am asking, i know how to create a multiboard and i have the event already all i need to know is how to make the specific type of warning or if there are any other legitimate suggestions from anyone else, i dont like the multiboard idea because i dont like the positioning of the multiboard and its failure to draw attention

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Well as you said above,
A cinematic option or special effect option could be your solution, but I don't have the expertise to provide an example.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.