HELP!!!HELP!!!Warcraft Installation Problem

D

DOTA ADDICT

I have been experiencing a total disappointment regarding to the installation of this warcraft 3. When I am starting to open the program, I've always receive an error message telling that I've must insert the cd in cd-rom. Why I am encountering this problem despite the fact that the computer tells that the installation is successful. Damn it!!!!! I cannot open the program. I've tried many times in reinstallation of this warcraft 3 but I failed.

What's the problem? I do not know what I will do???? Please help meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Tonks

Reaction score
*cringes from the excessive punctuation and letters*

Anyways, it's a problem regarding your computer. Is your disk clean? Is your lens clean? (The one on your computer, that reads the disk) Are you absolutely sure that nothing is going wrong in the installation? Have you inserted the disk in the right slot?
Does your computer meet all the requirements for Warcraft?
Have you tried simply restarting your computer?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
I have been experiencing a total disappointment regarding to the installation of this warcraft 3. When I am starting to open the program, I've always receive an error message telling that I've must insert the cd in cd-rom. Why I am encountering this problem despite the fact that the computer tells that the installation is successful. Damn it!!!!! I cannot open the program. I've tried many times in reinstallation of this warcraft 3 but I failed.

What's the problem? I do not know what I will do???? Please help meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

If it tells you to enter your CD, just do it. Unless you have a downloaded copy -.-

And if you actually have a legit CD + CD key try opening the program like this(if you have it installed as I do.) :

Go to Program > Warcraft III > and open Game.exe.

Good Luck.

- Jo_O

SomeGuy333

Reaction score
if you installed it and you try to start it up and tells you to enter the CD, im going to guess you downloaded an illigitimate version from the web.

Go buy the real version of the game, that will solve 99% of all problems people seem to have when they get a illegal cracked version. support for such things will not be found here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.