[Help] Load screen

Nuabo

Reaction score
For some reason when I did the load screen, I can see it when the game loads but everyone else has white screen? any suggestions/help?

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
i assume it is properly imported into your map?

you have LoadingScreen.mdx (and you pointed your Map Loading Screen... to that imported file?) and your actual image for loadscreen target is: FullScreen.blp ?

Nuabo

Reaction score
did your loading screen.tga had 512-512 pixels before convert it into .blp?

Believe it had 512-512 pixels but only a few people cannot see it and others can.

i assume it is properly imported into your map?

you have LoadingScreen.mdx (and you pointed your Map Loading Screen... to that imported file?) and your actual image for loadscreen target is: FullScreen.blp ?
Yes.

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
some people see a WHITE screen? others see it?

that is odd, I would have thought a BLACK screen if it didn't load properly for them..

can you locate anything special about those who can't see it? do they have RoC and TFT? I dunno...something?

also, will it consistently not show for those people, or will it show the NEXT time they play?

Nuabo

Reaction score
some people see a WHITE screen? others see it?

that is odd, I would have thought a BLACK screen if it didn't load properly for them..

can you locate anything special about those who can't see it? do they have RoC and TFT? I dunno...something?

also, will it consistently not show for those people, or will it show the NEXT time they play?

They cannot see it consistently.

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
I'd go with what ultimate11 said...
I know that War3ModelEditor has an option where you can give it a file (i think it has to be .tga) and will create a 512x512 blp from that (this image will be squished, but don't worry). Then you can use that as the load screen. I've heard that even messing up the resolution by 1 pixel could screw things up.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/war3-model-editor-62876/

Of course, the original .tga file you choose SHOULD be in the ratio 4:3 (or include black bars or something...) so that it does not appear stretched when the game stretches the 512x512 blp that you give it.

huanAk

Reaction score
I'd go with what ultimate11 said...
I've heard that even messing up the resolution by 1 pixel could screw things up.

yes, I can confirm that.

some PC will automatic adjust can display, other PC will display as white color.

(this happen for Preview picture as well, correct size should be 128x128, but 100x100 may work in some PC, or white color in other PC)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.