Help me finish my hero (IDEAS ONLY, no triggers)

mapguy

Reaction score
I have some heroes I am working at for my AOS but sometimes I come to a point where I simply can't think about his last spell...
I will post descriptions about the hero and his spells so you see if you can help me finish it:

NAME: Leroy Jenkins
SUBname: BERSERKER
editor model: Mountain king

Hammertime:
It is definitely hammertime! Leroy throws his hammer in target direction causing a shockwave when it hits the first target. Enemies in the center takes greater damage and stun, other enemies will receive small damage and be knocked away.

Deadly courier:
The berserker Throws his axe to the skies targeting a small point, after one second the axe falls in that point dealing great damage to anyone standing there. The pain will cause enemies to move slowly for a short duration.

Battle thrill: passive
Whenever the berserker takes a determined amount of damage his attack and movement speed will increase for a short duration.

Reckless charge:
Who needs strategy? Forget everything and charge at the enemy shouting senseless stuff! Your hard head will be the only thing betweek you and the enemy. Gains temporary bonus strength based on the number of nearby enemies and gains extra bonus for each allie hero that’s not nearby.

I need idead for one more active spell and one more passive spell.

You can also give ideas about how to improve these four ones.

thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.