Help me making a multiboard

Tinker

Reaction score
Hey guys i've tried to make a multiboard... well, 150 times?

And i left with nothing... In my map i got a crappy leaderboard wich is s**t, it only displays kills o_O

Other than i cant make a multiboard,another problem is that i have some triggers that works on the leaderboard so i coudnt edit them all because i might f**k up everything :(

I need someone who can HELP me, im not asking you to make it for me because i know it is not fair... anyways is there someone who can help me and maybe give me his contact?

Help me pls if i cant make this, i cant even make the Duel and my map needs it!

Thx in advice ;)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Post your triggers, till you do so there is nothing we can do

Tinker

Reaction score
There is something you can do but nevermind.

I dont have the multiboard triggers anymore... i tryed it and as i said i left with nothing meaning i removed them because all i could get was a lil window on the top-right of the map lol.

If u meant the other triggers, ok.

Trigger:
  • Make
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.20 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled |cff0000ffIce|r & |...
      • Set LEADERBOARD = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 11 (Dark Green) to LEADERBOARD with label |cff0000ffLevel Ice... and value LVL
      • Leaderboard - Add Neutral Victim to LEADERBOARD with label |cffff0000Level Fir... and value LVL1
      • If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 1 (Red)) and value killsred) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 2 (Blue) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 2 (Blue)) and value killsblue) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 3 (Teal) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 3 (Teal)) and value killsteal) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 4 (Purple) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 4 (Purple)) and value killsyellow) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 5 (Yellow) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 5 (Yellow)) and value killsgreen) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 6 (Orange) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 6 (Orange)) and value killspurple) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 7 (Green) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 7 (Green) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 7 (Green)) and value killsorange) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 8 (Pink) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 8 (Pink) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 8 (Pink)) and value killspink) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 9 (Gray) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 9 (Gray) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 9 (Gray)) and value killsgrey) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 10 (Light Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 10 (Light Blue) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 10 (Light Blue)) and value kills10) else do (Do nothing)
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 12 (Brown) to LEADERBOARD with label |cff0000ffChances I... and value Chances
      • Leaderboard - Add Neutral Hostile to LEADERBOARD with label |cffff0000Chances F... and value Chances2

Trigger:
  • END
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Death Point <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Entering unit)
      • Set Chances = (Chances - 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 12 (Brown) in LEADERBOARD to Chances
      • Game - Display to (All allies of Player 11 (Dark Green)) the text: (|cff0000ffWarning!|r + ((String(Chances)) + |cff0000ffChances left!|r))

Trigger:
  • END2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters deathpointfire <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to False
      • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Entering unit)
      • Set Chances2 = (Chances2 - 1)
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for Neutral Hostile in LEADERBOARD to Chances2
      • Game - Display to (All allies of Player 12 (Brown)) the text: (|c00FF0000Warning!|r + ((String(Chances2)) + |c00FF0000Chances left!|r))

And these two for 36 waves...

Trigger:
  • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in LEADERBOARD to LVL

Trigger:
  • Leaderboard - Change the value for Neutral Victim in LEADERBOARD to LVL1

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I suggest making the MultiBoard yourself, that way you learn how to do it and can adjust it yourself rather than having to ask everytime or get somebody to do it for you.

Make it basic, eg 3 columns: Name, Kills, Deaths. (after, you can extend it)

You need to create the Multiboard. Checking the amount of players and using that for the amount of Rows. You will want to +1, to add that line explaining what each column is.
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 059
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_PlayerGroup = (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and ((Number of players in Temp_PlayerGroup)+1) rows, titled Your New Multiboard

Then change the values and remove the icons:
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 059
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_PlayerGroup = (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and ((Number of players in Temp_PlayerGroup)+1) rows, titled Your New Multiboard
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Player Name)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Kills)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Deaths)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of players in Temp_PlayerGroup), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row ((Integer A)+1) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Integer A)+1) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row ((Integer A)+1) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 0)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 0)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce (udg_Temp_PlayerGroup)

You will need some sort of trigger that updates the amount of kills, eg:

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 060
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Kills[Player Number of (Owner of Killing Unit)] = (Kills[Player Number of (Owner of Killing Unit)] + 1)
          • [Adjust Multiboard here]
        • Else - Actions

And etc to do the Death's section of the multiboard.
unfortunately I have run out of time. I hope that helps. It should give the basic idea on how to make a multiboard, from which you should be able to adjust it to how you want to use it.

Oh i just read the initial post and realised its some sort of defense.
You will want to add some sort of line that will show the amount of lives/chances remaining.

Also just noted something missing both from mine and your triggers.
This line that increases the size of the multiboard:
Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to<b> 3.00% </b>of the total screen width

Also note that your MultiBoard heading must be rather long before you are able to extend it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.