Help me retrive my map

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Hi!
I don't know how to put this since I know there are lots of threads about "I have lost my map" and such and deprotecting is not supported here. But the problem is that I have protected my map and lost the original one. This was caused by an accident, I always protect my maps before release and have a copy on an usb-stick. Well guess what the usb memory was destroyed. I gave up on the map a some month ago without knowing I didn't have the original map. But decided to give it a chance today only to discover it was gone.

If you don't belive it is my map you can always run it on wc3, in the loadscreen you will see my email ([email protected]) send a mail and I will answer it. I don't know any other way on how to prove it is mine.

I couldn't upload the map because of the size but here is a link: http://epicwar.com/maps/114237/.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What do you mean by "the usb memory was destroyed" ?
You mean like it was completely shattered, or was the "harddrive" corrupted ? :S
Because there are plenty of File-recovery applications out there, like File Recover, RecoverMyFiles etc...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should've kept a copy on your HDD too, rather than just on a USB stick.

Regardless, any form of deprotecting is unsupported here. Try the links in Post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.