Help me to make this item

Tinker

Reaction score
Hello i want to make this attack item.

It has to let the owner attack twice (using same projectile of the owner), how can i do this?
If not possible or way too hard how can i make it to attack every second when he has the item [item attack ( any projectile)]?

johnnymra

Reaction score
Well... unless you simply want to give the the item some Attack Speed bonus so that the hero will attack very fast... then i suppose you can make some sort of trigger... that checks each second when someone has this item... gives an extra attack speed bonus for 0.01 seconds and then takes it away, so that in case the wearer is attacking it will attack twice....

I don't know how to do it exactly but i hope it helps.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
not sure if you could make it exactly the same projectile without quite a bit of triggering, but i would like to forward you here and inform you that if you use the orb of lightning ability with a fire arrow ability that does no bonus damage as the triggered ability it will attack twice, and you can give it a cooldown/mana cost etc

Kike

Reaction score
Well... unless you simply want to give the the item some Attack Speed bonus so that the hero will attack very fast... then i suppose you can make some sort of trigger... that checks each second when someone has this item... gives an extra attack speed bonus for 0.01 seconds and then takes it away, so that in case the wearer is attacking it will attack twice....

I don't know how to do it exactly but i hope it helps.

when tinker said attack twice... it is 2 attacks( ex. normal attack: 1 arrow dealing 50 dmg, when you got the item it will be 2 arrows dealing 50 dmg) instead of attack twice faster

and, like GFreak said, the orb may work :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.