help me

Keinichiro

Reaction score
help me i on my way making an ORPG map for warcraft but i have i problem i have seen what DoTA hero choosing and i want my ORPG maps hero choosing like that

so ?

what must i do ?

or what trigger must i places so i'll not use wisp anymore to make hero choosing

thank before

Tinker

Reaction score
help me i on my way making an ORPG map for warcraft but i have i problem i have seen what DoTA hero choosing and i want my ORPG maps hero choosing like that

so ?

what must i do ?

or what trigger must i places so i'll not use wisp anymore to make hero choosing

thank before

If you cant make a Hero pick tavern you cant make an ORPG map, it is way too hard for you.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
If you cant make a Hero pick tavern you cant make an ORPG map, it is way too hard for you.

Tinker dont put others down, they may not be skilled with the editor at the moment but you learn as you go... i didnt learn most of what i know now till i tried to use it in some way

TheLegend

Reaction score
yea you can learn as you go, thats what i did... when making an orpg hero pick make a hero tavern that is a shop that sells heroes. Youll have to make a unit that cant either move, attack or gather to be the hero picker (you need something to trigger the tavern)

Tinker

Reaction score
Tinker dont put others down, they may not be skilled with the editor at the moment but you learn as you go... i didnt learn most of what i know now till i tried to use it in some way

Im just saying truth, not pushing anyone here.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
yes it was, i explained why... lets stop digressing from the thread op now please...

since you are obviously new to the editor i would suggest you start by learning jass/vjass, its much easier to learn if you know little to nothing about the trigger editor as most of the time vanilla editor knowledge kinda gets in the way of jass, and its a more efficient way of doing things

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.