Help Please (Hero Stats/Items)

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
I have two problems right now.

1) I want the starting stat point of an attribute to be zero, but it wont let me set it to zero. How can this be done?

2) I've tried to get this trigger to use an item when mana drops to zero, but it doesn't use the item, what's wrong with it?

(Note: I want the item to be used so another trigger will activate and switch the items itself.)
Code:
Check Fuel
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
        (Mana of Ship[1]) Equal to 0.00
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 1)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 1)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 2)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 2)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 3)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 3)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 4)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 4)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 5)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 5)
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 6)) Equal to Gas Turbine (Enabled)
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Order Ship[1] to Right-Click (Item carried by Ship[1] in slot 6)
            Else - Actions

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Because mana regeneration never allows it to get to 0 perhaps.
Try Is Less then 1.00

For the first question, try holding shift then clicking, although it might just be not possible. If that is the case you should change the lowest vallue in Gameplay Constants, although once again it still might be impossible or bad.

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
Because mana regeneration never allows it to get to 0 perhaps.
Try Is Less then 1.00

For the first question, try holding shift then clicking, although it might just be not possible. If that is the case you should change the lowest vallue in Gameplay Constants, although once again it still might be impossible or bad.

I know it's possible. I've seen it done in another map by looking at one of the heros. As for less than 1, i'll try that.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
You want your hero to use an item?
If you just want the effect on the hero/area then create a dummy at position of your hero and do:
Order (last created unit) to use (item carried by (last created unit) of type (your item) ) on caster
if you want your hero to use the item then to make it as easy as possible create a variable and name it "caster" or something like that and take it as unit type, then in actions take "set variable (in this case "caster") = (triggering unit)
then do:
order (caster) to use (item carried by (caster) of type (your item) ) on caster

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
You want your hero to use an item?
If you just want the effect on the hero/area then create a dummy at position of your hero and do:
Order (last created unit) to use (item carried by (last created unit) of type (your item) ) on caster
if you want your hero to use the item then to make it as easy as possible create a variable and name it "caster" or something like that and take it as unit type, then in actions take "set variable (in this case "caster") = (triggering unit)
then do:
order (caster) to use (item carried by (caster) of type (your item) ) on caster

Thank you, that fixes the item problem. But does anyone know how the heck this one guy got a starting stat to be zero?

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score

Did you actually try that yet?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.