[HELP]Spell trigger

FoxWizzy

Reaction score
Spell : Increases physical damage by : xx,xx,xx,... for 10 seconds, hero also gains xx,xx,xx... damage for each procentage of health he is missing.

so...i use battle cry to give the hero +damage(base) how do i give him damage based on procentage life missing?

evilwolf

Reaction score
Use a trigger so whenever he cast a spell create a dummy, set the dummy life=life of casting unit, then give your Hero damage based on procentage life missing.

FoxWizzy

Reaction score
ok...but...how do i set the damage...i have 0 jass skill and i cant find in GUI set unit/hero damage

0WN3D

Reaction score
You cannot set a hero damage..... You have to have a skill thatis base on damage increase of claw of attacks to do it...... So i suggest make 3 ability on claw of attack..... each having 10 levels... on the 1st.... 0,1,2,3..... and on the 2nd.... 0,10,20 and onthe the 3rd.... 0,100,200,300.. Then use triggers to check with the mathematic function Modulo.... I dun rly have the tmie to give you the real triggers....

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you can set the hero's damage via jass... get a system called Bonus, or UnitProperties... (not sure which one) its very easy to use... and you can increase/decrease the damage from that

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.