Help! Starcraft 2 keeps repeating a patch in infinity!

Hagge5

Reaction score
So i just got my new computer, a "Packard Bell Easynote TJ75 laptop". Everything works fine, but when i try to install sc2, and gets to the 1.0.3 patch update, it keeps repeating it over and over and doesent get to 1.0.4. Sometimes when you restart sc2 it says: "Update aborted, This file already exists in your starcraft 2 directory" or something like that. I have tried to reinstall it once, but same thing happens, had no problems with this on my stationary computer.

Does anyone have a sulotion or a link where i can manually download the patches?:mad:

I'm going to reinstall the game a second time, please reply ASAP :(

Hagge5

Reaction score
Isnt there a 1.0.4? hmm thats wierd... i thought it was. But it doesent matter, im unable to start it anyways because whenever i start it it keeps downloading patch 1.0.3, reinstalled it 3 times now and can only find manual patch download for the beta...

Would be great if someone could zip up the needed files or every version and send them 2 me or something. this is SO frustrating.

I just noticed that it always starts with version 1.0.3 instead of 1.0.1 whenever i reinstall it...wtf...

Arkless

Reaction score
It always shows the last patch notes but download and installs from the first version :p try to let it run for an hour (or longer if your internet connection is slow).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.