Help With a map/Mod im making

jjbob1234

Reaction score
I'm making a basic mod with new skills and heros and such i have heros that can summon other units
But when i have more then one summon Ability my hero will summon all the units or will summon the wrong unit
Does any one know how to fix this

johnnymra

Reaction score
You probably used the same base ability to make all your summoning spells. The fastes way to fix that is to change the spell order ID to different ones. For example: You have two spells based on Water elemental, one will keep waterelemental ID and to the other one you set lavaspawn ID... or something, whatever you want.

If you don't know how to change these IDs... please look here, and check at the bottom, the section about Order IDs.

Kike

Reaction score
you can base yours spells in diferent one, like 1 is water elemental, 2 is summon bear, 3 is summon hawk... etc, but like johnny said, the fastest way is changing the order ID

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
would be nice if you posted what you changed and the results, that way we would know if you actually did it the way it should be done to summon them right

jjbob1234

Reaction score
Oh sorry
egqtnc.png

i changed this and it still does the same thing
allso i tryed changing the other values titled order

Kike

Reaction score
Strange... try creating summons based in other spells, I see you're making hero spells, may be 4 right?(3 basics + ult) base them on Summon Bear, Summon Quilboar, Summon Hawk and Summon Water Elemental. for diferent kinds of summon like choosing an area for the summon you can use Infernal or Dark Portal, triggers may work too, once I made an Shockwave based ability and where I pointed it the creep was summoned

jjbob1234

Reaction score
Strange... try creating summons based in other spells, I see you're making hero spells, may be 4 right?(3 basics + ult) base them on Summon Bear, Summon Quilboar, Summon Hawk and Summon Water Elemental. for diferent kinds of summon like choosing an area for the summon you can use Infernal or Dark Portal, triggers may work too, once I made an Shockwave based ability and where I pointed it the creep was summoned

Thank You! It works now i don't understand why the first way didn't work but Thanks anyway It now summons only the unit i tell it to summon

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.