Help with a multiboard!

Da_HP_Geek

Reaction score
Hi! I have done this multiboard! But I want it to look like this, with a game time in the bottom of it.
58852d1246033731-multiboard-request-multiboard.jpg

Then I also need the players in a diffrent order, I can't change it myself...

Player 2
Player 3
Player 5
Player 6
Player 8
Player 1
Player 4
Player 7
Player 9
Player 10

Trigger:
  • Create
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and 11 rows, titled Multiboard
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row ((Integer A) + 1) to PlayerColors[(Integer A)]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Integer A) + 1) to |cff00FF40Alive|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row ((Integer A) + 1) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row ((Integer A) + 1) to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Players
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Status
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Deaths
      • Multiboard - Minimize (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Maximize (Last created multiboard)

Trigger:
  • Leavers
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) leaves the game
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) leaves the game
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Player number of (Triggering player)) + 1) to |cff808080Quit|r

Trigger:
  • EmptySlot
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.60 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 4 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 5 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 6 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 7 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 7 (Green) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 8 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 8 (Pink) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 9 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 9 (Gray) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 10 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Player 10 (Light Blue) slot status) Equal to Is unused
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 11 to |cff808080Quit|r
        • Else - Actions

Trigger:
  • PlayerColors
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PlayerColors[1] = ((|cffFF0000 + (Name of Player 1 (Red))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[2] = ((|cff0000FF + (Name of Player 2 (Blue))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[3] = ((|cff00FFFF + (Name of Player 3 (Teal))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[4] = ((|cff800080 + (Name of Player 4 (Purple))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[5] = ((|cffFFFF00 + (Name of Player 5 (Yellow))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[6] = ((|cffFF8000 + (Name of Player 6 (Orange))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[7] = ((|cff00FF00 + (Name of Player 7 (Green))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[8] = ((|cffFF80C0 + (Name of Player 8 (Pink))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[9] = ((|cffC0C0C0 + (Name of Player 9 (Gray))) + |r)
      • Set PlayerColors[10] = ((|cff06AEFF + (Name of Player 10 (Light Blue))) + |r)

Trigger:
  • HeroKill
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + 1) to (String(PlayerKills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))

Trigger:
  • HeroDies
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set PlayerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (PlayerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row ((Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit))) + 1) to (String(PlayerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]))

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Do you mind uploading your map so we can take a look at your Multiboard In-Game?

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
>Hi! I have done this multiboard! But I want it to look like this, with a game time in the bottom of it.

Huh.... yeah what Exide said upload it or something so we can mess with it

>Then I also need the players in a diffrent order, I can't change it myself...

Why cant you change them yourself? I mean... you did make it didnt you?

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
you could just make two more rows,
*the first one being completely blank
*the second having a name of "time elapsed:" and the second column having the value of an integer variable "timeringeter"

have another trigger set timerinteger = (timerinteger+1) every second ,then destroy last created multiboard and run the trigger that makes the initial multiboard....hope i explained that well enough..
oh and if you want : in the timer seperating hours....you will probably need 3 different integer vaiables, one for hours, one for minutes, and another for seconds. when the variable for seconds = 60 set it to 0 and add one to the minute variable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.