Help with making spawns move!

l8rg8r

Reaction score
I made my spawns just how i want them but they will not move to Finally Checkpoint, heres what i have so far...

Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 50.00 seconds
      • Time - Every 50.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn mid 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 5 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn mid 1 <gen>) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn bot mid <gen>) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn mid right <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn mid left <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn top left <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 10 Peasant for Player 12 (Brown) at (Center of Spawn top right <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Move To (Center of Finaly checkpoint <gen>)
Help would be most respected :D:D

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
PUt them all into a unit group and then order them to move.

Don't forget to remove leaks :)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Center of XXXX leaks.
Set a location variable to the center of the region, then destroy them at the end of the trigger using
Custom Script
call RemoveLocation(udg_NameOfVariable)
Make sure you get the variable name right. The name is case sensitive (use caps and lowercase letters)

You also don't need elapsed game time.

You can't do triggering unit, you have to use last created unit, and you can't do create 10 units wherever, you have to do for each integer A from 1 to 10 or whatever, then create 1 unit, then order the last created unit to move.

l8rg8r

Reaction score
this is supposed to be a td like wc maul so thats why i need elapsed time

And how would i do that, i really dont know to much about editor :p

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
You don't understand.. The trigger is run twice when it first runs.

Every XX seconds doesn't happen after elapsed time, it happens at the same time.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Don't use a unit group to move mass created units; use a Integer loop.

Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Point(0.00, 0.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set TempUnit = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order TempUnit to Move To (Point(0.00, -500.00))

Its instant and it works. You will have to make a loop for each change in waypoint.

Happy

Reaction score
man dont open 2 or more threads for the same topic....i already answered it here for you...-.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.