Hero event rewarding need help

vaziocs

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted the event on my map to work like X hero Siege where u need to survive an event for a period of time and THEN if after this period the region still contain the units, (all the units are heroes) u give them a certain amount of gold. but i cant find any function to select all the players in a region or something. and cant change from unit group to playergroup.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
you could just add them to a unit group when the event starts and then when thay die remove them from it. then when the event is done, give all the units that remain in the group some money or whatever

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold

vaziocs

Reaction score
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Player - Add 1000 to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold

did u mean owner of triggering unit ?
anyway its not working this is so frustating how the hell Sogat made his map so well. It was adding 200k when i said 50k! and its only inside this loop none else. so i just didived 50k by 4. And i added other players and checked their gold they are inside the arena also but its not adding gold for them , maybe because the game cant find owner ? or the trigger is wrong anyway and its not working. I guess i need to stick with normal event rewards drop item or something.

and why this function not working

player group - pick every player in ( all players matching("region" contains(Entering unit)equal to true) and do action {
loop
player -ad 50000 gold to (matching player) current gold

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
player group - pick every player in ( all players matching("region" contains(Entering unit)equal to true) and do action {
loop
player -ad 50000 gold to (matching player) current gold

everything which is bold is wrong...

you pick players, you can't go for a player group and use 'entering Unit', and theres no matching player in the loop, even if any player would be picked you got to use 'picked player'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.