Hero Idea.

troyboy

Reaction score
Hi i was thinking of this idea for a hero, and it goes a little something like this.

Idea #1.

Model File - If Possible i would make it the frostmourne blade.Otherwise something else obviously.
Main Attribute - Agility.

Spell 1 : Spin: The blade rotates, slicing near by enemies for 8 seconds.Damage per second increases per second.

Spell 2: Dancing blade: Its kinda like omnislash (from dota), but moves more slowly and deals set damage. Damage and ammount of jumps increase per level.

Spell 3. Not sure. Open to ideas.

Ultimate Spell : Locust blades. Based off the ultimate of the crypt lord, but with blades instead of locusts. Deals (x) ammount of damage a second. Duration increases per level.

Idea #2.

Model File - Treant
Main Attribute - Inteligence

Spell 1 - Mini Trees: Spawns 3 mini treants. These tree's increases damage and hit points increase per level.

Spell 2 - Roots of Justice:like entangling roots but in a selected aoe, less damage and duration. Duration, damage and aoe increase per level.

Spell 3 - Pray to Elune:After 1 second of casting, all allies get hitpoints restored. Hitpoints restored increase per level.

Ultimate Spell - Natures Rage: Fires a ball of energy at a target unit dealing damage. Damage increases per level.

I am open to suggestions, trigger ideas or feedback.

Cheers

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
Well, as far as feedback goes I'll just say: Cool idea mate, make it! :thup:
If you're making a special modelm you can make animations matching those abilities too. Sounds really nice :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.