Hero names.

S

Starlite

Hey again,

I was just wondering if you could help me come up with some hero names(GAH hate that part) and some abilities they would have.. Imagination and me dont go that great together...

Thanks everyone :D

Rad

Reaction score
Heres a hint, dont use any! Make the name blank, then set the proper name to the class! Then either make it a campaign unit (Hero proper names displayed instead of class), or make its suffix its name (For easy use in triggers)

I really hate seeing stupid hero names in games... people base RPGS etc to much off warcraft. I mean just because its warcraft doesnt mean it has to use the same style of hotkeys, icon borders etc...

R

Ruination

Starlite do you want class names or proper names? And if you could describe the abilities I could try to come up with names for them but not if I know nothing about them.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Daran'tal the Reviver
Chartan the Simten
Gara Gana the Imosifier
Vera-Lim King's Son
Jaa-Turbla Sheep King
Jimada the Undead Kikorin
Rolly the :rolleyes:
SuReplymit the Post
Korion the Flame Seer
Arata the Life Blood
Jimmy the Vampire

S

Starlite

class names or proper names, all fine with me :D and just some skill names that they would have.. or just some random skills....

A

AddE

Fearoth Shazer
Death Rouge

Agelos Tumir
Mage

Tyrus Jarw
Warrior

some classes and names.. I can come up with more if you really need it but not right now :)

R

Ralle_Janis

Algamenzar El'ef - Mage/elf

Dodgin Listensar - Rogue

Ok'tar Hammerfist - brute/ogre/orc

Bulgon bulgionizer - Mage/goblin/inventer/very fat dude

Can come up with lots more, but its easier when u have to name specific heroes, lik Paladin, Rogue, Archer etc.

Pyromancer

Reaction score
Joriendur the Human Captain

Nausanda the Elf Mage

Duruk the Dwarf Captain

Lokuk the Elf Warrior

Brander the Human Warrior

Hedul the Dwarf Wizard

Tokentel the Dwarf Sage

S

Starlite

okay! so i have some heroes, and i have some abilities. and i just want to check to make sure that they will work...(i cant play on my computer for 3-4 more days still :( )
Code:
Reviver:
	Revive: Revives a target friendly hero within a certain radius.
	Regenerate: Instantly heals the target unit for X to Y hit points.
	Bandage: Heals the target unit for X to Y hitpoints over Z seconds.
	Raise Dead: Raises a certain amount of units from the dead to fight for you.

Flame Seer:
	Flame Roar: The Flame Seer lets out a roar of flame, targetting X units for Y damage.
	Life of the Flame: Increases Attack Speed by X%, and Move Speed by Y%.
	Flame Core: Starts the Flame Seer on fire, damaging nearby units for X damage a second.
	Call to the Gods: Summons X infernals that last for Y seconds, to help kill your enemies.

Blood Mage:
	Blood Bounce: Creates a bolt of blood that bounces to X targets dealing Y damage, damage decreases per bounce.
	Blood Bounce(alternate): Links together X friendly units, and heals you for Y damage.
	Sacrafice: Instantly sacrafice an allied unit, healing you for X damage.
	Blood Element: Summons X Blood Elements that do Y-Z damage to fight for you.
	Blood Drain: Drains the health of an enemy unit for X health over Y seconds, and gives it to you.

Disrupter of Nature:
	Mutate Tree: Instantly transforms a group of trees into Y Mutated Trees.
	Call of the Wild: Summons X wolves to fight for you.
	Nature Leak: Heals nearby friendly units for X health every Y seconds.
	Corrupt: Instantly takes control of an enemy unit, has a Y percent chance to kill the unit. If used on a hero Has a Z percent chance to kill it.

Vampire:
	Life Suck: Drains X amount of health over Y seconds.
	Bat Form: Transforms the Vampire into a bat, allowing him to easily run away.
	Life Drain: When the Vampire attacks, he steals some blood from the target, healing him for X%.

Death Rogue:
	Blur: Camoflauges the Death Rouge making him harder to see. Makes the Death Rogue X% transparent.
	Death Walk: The Death Rogue is very skilled at assasination, makes him invisible for X seconds and move Y% faster.
	Combat Mastery: The Death Rogue is very skilled in combat, allowing him to have a X% chance to dodge an attack and a Y% chance to deal Z times the damage.
	Assasinate: Deals X% plus weapon damage to an enemy.

Warrior:
	Dual Wield: Teaches the Warrior how to dual wield, making him do X% more damage.
	Block: Gives a X% chance to block an attack.
	Critical Strike: Gives a X% chance to do Y times the damage.
	Absorb: Gives the Warrior a X% chance to heal for the amount of damage done to him.

Ogre Lord:
	Command Aura: The Ogre Lord is very skilled and battle, and moves and attacks X% faster.
	Brute Strength: Increases the amount of damage dealt.
	Advanced Tactics: The Ogre Lord commands the army, and makes them deal X% more damage.
	War Call: Summons X warriors to fight for the Ogre Lord for Y seconds.

Dimensional Magi:
	Dimension Shift: Quickly shifts the target out and back into the dimension.
	Magic Portal: Instantly creates a random number of random type of units.
	Mana Disruption: Drains X mana from the target enemy hero over Y seconds.
	Mystical Rift: Creates a mystical rift at the target, there is no limit on its abilities.

and some heroes that have no abilities.. any ideas on abilities for them?
Simten
Imosifier
King's Son
Undead Kikorin

A

Amechra

name:Nox Zenith
type:Shadowfear Dark Wraith
attacks:Kiss of Blight(inflicts damage)
Dark Embrace(converts opponent life into strength)
Corrupt(transforms opponents into shades on your side)
Eternal night(creates a false night until caster dies)
invisable and more powerful at night

R

Ralle_Janis

Post, the hero from beyond time.
Main stat: intelligence
Lowest stat: strength

Spells:

Wisdom of ages: Post has lived forever in this world, he was here when the universe was created, and he will be here when it collapses. In all the time he has been in this world hes wisdom has grown huge. This spell is a passive spell that gives the hero +X mana, and a chance to send a bolt of electricity as a counter attack (everytime he is hit, he has a Y%chance of sending a electric bolt that will damage the attacking unit for Z dmg)

Prehistoric: the hero uses his mindpower to channel a gateway to prehistoric age. From this gateway, monsters will appear to figth for the hero. The spell lasts for X second, and when the gate closes, all the summoned units will dissolve.

Exploitage of nature: Post creates a cirkular field where entangling roots will grow. All enemy units entering this field will be entangled, and loose X hp per second.

Universal power supply (ultimate): Post drawns upon the neverending energies of the universe, and uses them for his own purposes. This will send out bolts of energy from infront of the hero, to all enemy creeps nearby, dealing heavy damage, and doing a 1 second stun.

S

Starlite

ok! but anything on if the abilities are possible or not?

oh and is there an ability that gives bonus mana?

JuffoWup

Reaction score
Just a little idea .....

Maladga
Powerdrain: Gives hero +5 Hp per second for each friendly unit within range
but depletes freindly units Hp regeneration completely.Higher
levels give more Hp per second. Passive ability
Leech: Drains instantly massive amount of Mp and Hp, but has long cooldown
time
Muncher: Eats instanly every corpse,tree and item in range of spell, and each
eaten target gives Hp to hero. Higher levels give more .
Rupture: Explodes hero dealing damage 5xHp amount to large area and creates
after that levelx1 some sorta nasty summoned units to area.

R

Ralle_Janis

ok! but anything on if the abilities are possible or not?

All the spells i posted should be makeable. The summoning spell is based of sea witch's tornado, wisdom of ages is possible too, when he gains the spell, just use stats bonus, and create a abillity based on evasion, but instead of evading, he sends out the bolt. The nature spell with the entangling roots should be easy, just say unit enter region, entangle unit. ANd create some visual effects in the area (juat alot of roots stiking up)

The ultimate u just create a dummy unit to use a spell based on stormbolt and make it use the spell on all units in the region, with 0.01 cooldown and 0.01 casting time and 0 mana. The unit should ofcourse be invisbile and no pathing etc.

oh and is there an ability that gives bonus mana?

Yes, the iteml abillity of staff of mana (or wutteva it is called which adds 200 mana)

S

Starlite

okay sweet! just once thing, how would i do the storm bolt based off of evasion? thats like insane!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.