Hero revive

BloodReaver

Reaction score
Theres probably been like 7 of these but can somoene link me or take me step by step on making a revive system for heros like in polar escape. Also can somone explain if everyone dies but they have continues they can revive?

Thanks!:shades:

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, the easiest way would be creating a unit group and filling it with heroes, who have been killed.

Events
- Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
- ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
- Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to deadHeroes

Later, when another hero enters the "revive" point, revive all the heroes and remove them from the group.

Events
- Unit - A unit enters Revive <gen>
Conditions
- ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
- Unit Group - Pick every unit in deadHeroes and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
- - Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from deadHeroes
- - Hero - Instantly revive (Picked unit) at (Random point in (Revive <gen>)), Show revival graphics

Söder

Reaction score
if u are at gonna do likeandrewgosu says u would n to make some variables i think....

BloodReaver

Reaction score
TYVM for anwserig the first part but does anyone know how to revive all heros at last checkpoint if they still have continues left?

Söder

Reaction score
u can simply use diffrent triggers... so when a unit has entered (last checkpoint) u turn off the last revive hero trigger that revived them at the old checkpoint and turn on a new one that revives them on the new checkpoint^^

might be many triggers but it's simple.--

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Or,
E - A unit enters region
C - Triggering unit is equal to hero
A - If entered region is Checkpoint 1,
then Set CheckPointVariable[Player number of owner of triggering unit] = Center of checkpoint 1
Else if If entered region is Checkpoint 2,
then Set CheckPointVariable[Player number of owner of triggering unit] = Center of checkpoint 2

To revive:
E - A unit dies
C -
A -
If IntegerVar[Player Number of owner of triggering unit] is equal to or greater than 1, then revive (Actions here)
Set IntegerVar[Player Number of owner of triggering unit] = IntegerVar[Player Number of owner of triggering unit] - 1
else do nothing

(Sorry if they are not exact, I did it with my WE closed :p)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.