Hero - Spiritualist

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
I need some spell ideas for my Spiritualist hero... As for now I have no spells for him, and would prefer he has at least one passive spell... They don't all have to be triggered but some triggered spells would be proffered :D.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Spiritualist huh...

i got one:

Spirit Form
- The Spiritualist's knowledge of spirits can transform the Spiritualist into a spirit, rendering him invisible and invulnerable to attacks. When he attacks, the invinsibility and invulnerability will dissappear and there will be a slight chance that the attacked unit will be charmed (mind controled)

Venge22

Reaction score
Spirit God- The Spiritualist calls forth the Spirit God, which is immune to magic, has 500 hit points, and does 30-40 damage. Lvl 2 and 3 would have more hitpoints and damage.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Spirit Blast
- Summons spirits in a line, dealing damage to every unit near the spirit. If the Spiritualist is near the spirit, he will be healed by X hit points.

Venge22

Reaction score
um... Spiritual Rekindling- The Spiritualist goes into a deep meditation (or sleep) healing half of his health and mana over a 10 second period.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Faith of Light: The Spiritualist has such power that all units around him gain increased life regen and movement speed.

troylowyee

Reaction score
Soul Collection : for each unit he skills it stores the soul
Soul Blast : Blast outs all the soul collected form the soul collection

b_ray210

Reaction score
Spirit Split: The Spiritualist cuts his mana and health in half to create an exact copy of himself with a 20 second duration. After 20 seconds if the recreation is not dead it disappears back into the triggering unit and fully heals him, if it dies nothing happens but the triggering unit stays with half health.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Spirit Harvest
Each enemy unit killed increases Spiritualist damage by 2. When amount of spirit reaches 25 Spiritualist will gain an aura that increases nearby friend's damage by amount of units whitin 1000 range. Lasts for 50 seconds and Spiritualist's harvested souls will be released.

Rhymer

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Spiritual Release

Releases the spirit of all dead units in an area around the Spiritualist, causing damage to enemy units that are currently near a corpse.

Pretty much multi-corpse-explode but with undead hero death effects :)

dragonhord

Reaction score
Got any more for me guys? I've got 2 so far :p. The others kinda don't fit.

W

warhol

Perhaps you should give more information about your Spiritualist so the ideas given would better suit your liking.. Just saying.

dragonhord

Reaction score
Probably right, but quite honestly I have no real basis... He is an int hero, and I don't really want any images... Or summons... Nothing like that...

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Scapeshift- Damages all enemies in a line. If the enemy is corporeal, they are banished. If they are banished, they become corporeal

Reality Ripple-If a unit is banished, the become corporeal and take damage. If a unit is corporeal, it heals and becomes banished.

Ethereal Lash- If the target is banished, it turns them corporeal and stuns them. If the target is corporeal, it damages them and banishes them

Spirit Drain (Ultimate)- Drains health from all nearby banished units to heal the spiritualist.

Enjoy!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.