WIP Heroes of Destiny mRPG

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>The player who deals the final blow to Rankeshh will be the winner of the game.

Lame. It should be the one who dealt the most damage, at least. In a perfect world, everyone would have a chance; like if one healer healed more than everyone else, and he restored more health than the highest damage dealer dealt, he should win.

Randor244

Reaction score
Lame. It should be the one who dealt the most damage, at least. In a perfect world, everyone would have a chance; like if one healer healed more than everyone else, and he restored more health than the highest damage dealer dealt, he should win.

But it is not a perfect world. This world is hard and unfair - and you'll have to play dirty tricks to achivev victory.
If the one dealing the final blow would win, I think it gets more exciting when the two main players are enemies. In team games, it doesn't matter. When the players are fighting each other, this would mean that they beside from fighting against Rankeshh would also have to fight each other till the end - an exciting battle for victory.

Though if many enough thinks the opposite I may change it :D

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i just imagined a Seignior your playing for X time with your friend coming down to the final minutes the boss is killing u but is almost dead himself then your friend kills you and finishes the boss his only reply to your flaming
"at least i got chicken"
no jk it would be more like
":p"

Randor244

Reaction score
If your hero dies you have only yourself to blaim :D Since you can train an army you are not limited to your hero only. The two other bosses are challenged only with heroes but Rankeshh is battled with armies...
Oh, and the bosses are going to be changed - They are just placeholders for now ;)

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
What, so killing bosses is all about luck? Getting in a lucky blow near the end?

Randor244

Reaction score
No, it's not about luck - if you fight against your opponent you'll have to get rid of him as well, while fighting the boss. As the boss takes more and more damage the last fight will be more and more intense as both players desperatly try to get rid of each other

Sigh, maybe I'm just wrong... but that's how I see it.

Randor244

Reaction score
NEW VERSION: 0.6

I've now fixed bugs, added custom colors for all spell descriptions, added some custom icons, and implemented a 3rd person camera mode ;)

Randor244

Reaction score
New version with CUSTOM MUSIC!

I know it can be bad sometimes (and I will compress it more in the future to get the map under 4mb), but I really love this music and it fits so great with the map.

It's a slightly modified version of the music from the pc game Worldshift. It's one of my favourite soundtracks of all time, and it goes so well together with my map.

There are two soundtracks in the map, one when playing as normal, and one when switching to 3rd person camera mode :)

Randor244

Reaction score
As you may have noticed, there is now a youtube preview on the main page of the project.

I havn't got very many downloads...About 30. Could someone maybe tell me something that can make the map more interesting? Or are simply everyone too lazy to download it? :p

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Looks neat, when I first read RPG and then saw how tiny the map is i was a little disappointed, but ill give it a try either way.

Randor244

Reaction score
It's not really an RPG - it's a melee map with RPG influences ;)

Such as:
14 custom heroes
Random weather
Boss fights (the bosses aren't done yet though - I'm using temporary ones)
Dungeons
3rd person camera

EDIT: New youtube video is up ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.