Hilarious Joke

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Ok guyz, i heard this hilarious joke from one of my friends and i just wanna share it with you guyz.

--------
One day, in the holy city of jeruselum (lol bad spelling), three nuns were at a local priest, they were beside a fountain and were supposedly there to ask for forgiveness of their sins.

The priest asked the first nun, "What sin has thou comitted?"

She replied, "I have said a foul word"

The priest nodded and said, "I understand, go wash your mouth out in the holy fountain." The third nun started laughing wildly at this time, but the priest ignored her and went on to the second nun.

"What sin has thou comitted?"

"I have said two foul words."

The priest nodded yet again and told the nun to wash her mouth out in the holy fountain. This time the third nun was rolling on the floor and laughing her ass off.

A little bit pissed, the priest turns to the third nun and asks
"Why do you keep laughing?! and what sin have you comitted?!"

The third nun giggled and said "I have peed in the holy fountain."

---------
XD hope u found that hopeful :p

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. :rolleyes: A few:

This is why women are better:
We can get laid anytime we want

We never have to buy our own drinks at the bar

We piss sitting down so its easier to pass out on the toilet when you're drunk

We get out of speeding tickets by crying

We get out of speeding tickets by showing a little cleavage or leg

We can sleep our way to the top of the class

We get to shop at Victoria's Secret

We can marry rich and then not have to work

We never have to pay when we go out on dates

Men hold the door open for us

We pout better (those puppy dog eyes always work!)

We're cuter

We lie better

We're better manipulators

We always end up sleeping in the bed when we fight with our other halves - you guys get the couch

We always have food in the fridge

We don't worry about losing our hair

We always get to choose the movie

Men take us on all expense paid trips - all we have to do is sleep with them

Men light our cigarettes for us

:rolleyes:

Bad Memory

A couple in their 80's were having problems remembering things, so they decided to the go the doctor for a checkup. The doctor tells them that they are physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. His wife asks, "Where are you going?" "To the kitchen for a drink," he replies. She asks, " Will you get me piece of cake?" The husband says, "Sure." She gently reminds him, "Don't you think you should write it down so you don't forget it?" He says, "No, I can certainly remember that!"

Then the woman says, "Well, I'd like some strawberries on top. You'd better write it down because I know you'll forget it." The man replies, "I can remember that! You want some cake with strawberries."

She adds, "I'd also like whipped cream on top. Now I'm certain you're gonna forget that, so you'd better write it down ok." Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down woman! I can
remember that! Cakewith strawberries! And whipped cream!" He then grumbles into the kitchen.

After about 30 minutes the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.

She stares at the plate for a moment and says, "Where's my toast?"

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Here's one that I like:

A man arrived at his apartment, only to be greeted by his girlfriend packing up and leaving. He asks, "Hey babe, where are you going?" She responds, "I'm leaving you, Tom (yes, Tom :) )." "Why would you leave me?" the man asks. "Because you are a pedifile." Tom responds "Whoa, that's a big world for a 12 year old!" :shades:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score

Go to dictionary.com and look up what a pedifile is, heh.

Here's another one:

One day, this girl started hitting on this guy. She was wearing slutty clothes around him, trying to touch him in inappropriate spots (too inappropriate to say on thehelper.net), as well as other things to seduce him. The guy was uncomfortable with the whole thing, but he just sucked it up and tried to ignore her. Finally, he was so annoyed one day that he decided to approach her. The guy went up to her and said "Hey mom? Can you stop hitting on me?"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.