Hosting on BNet

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Ok i know about portforwarding and i've had hosting before and all that stuffs.

But i don't anymore cause i don't want to hassle my step dad to give it back. is there anyway i can do it on just my router and not the servers?
[because i have a server and i have to do it there i don't want to hassle my step dad to do it.] So is there?

N

Nandreth

Question

I know people with routers can go to like portforwarding but i have a modem and i can not figure out how to open up a port. I know blizzard put stuff on there website about it and i still dont understand it. If someone can explain to me how to do it that would be great. thanks

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Same way with a router. The router is probably built into your modem.

Also, when you say you have a modem you don't mean a 56k modem do you? Or are you talking about a Broadband Modem for DSL or Cable?

N

Nandreth

Ya i mean a modem for dsl. Its just i dont understand how to open the ports or where to open the ports at. I thought port forwarding was for routers only. Because my comp is the only one in the house so

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
As mentioned in the previous message you should be able to manage ports on your modem the same way that you do on a router. Portforward is where you need to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.