how can i "convince" my parents to allow me to play WoW?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Admit they are rigged! They can heal themselfs with an INSTANT CAST spell, slow us and do 400 dmg with an INSTANT CAST spell. They can walk on water, turn into wolf like druids, REZ THEMSELFS, Use any wepon/armour.

Yeah, there rigged. :(

PS: Orc, your a noob :p Why are you wearing Cloth armour as a Shaman?! LOL :D
Well they don't sell anything good so im looking for quests to gets some good armor :p Don't be jealous that shamans get revive themselfs every hour lol

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my warlock pwnz0rz ya all. ()nlY Xp£rTz r£sIsT m£h.

Sh4m4ns 4r£ t£h s(_)ck.

Orc you're a shaman ? :p I rape Horde !!! Who is ALLIANCE here?

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Hunter = GG all! Priests = GG allx2 (Yes, I know, obnoxious lie) Mind Control FTW!

Seriously, Hunters are the most common and easiest class in the game. you have your pet aggro, and ou sit there and blast the b-jeezus out of your target. Got too many guys on you? FD, run away, revive pet. Some noob following you? cheetah, pull yourslef out of combat, lay a freeze trap. Its risk free!

Oh yeah, some PvP trinkets break seduce :D

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
Hunter = GG all! Priests = GG allx2 (Yes, I know, obnoxious lie) Mind Control FTW!

Seriously, Hunters are the most common and easiest class in the game. you have your pet aggro, and ou sit there and blast the b-jeezus out of your target. Got too many guys on you? FD, run away, revive pet. Some noob following you? cheetah, pull yourslef out of combat, lay a freeze trap. Its risk free!

lol? Rogues are the easiest class in the game, and that's why they are usually peoples first char, or atleast their first 60, seriously, look at the rogue population, its like 50% of WoW -.- And to defend hunters, atleast kiting takes an ounce of skill :D

H

hey its X

my highest level guy now if a level 9 dwarf hunter named Torag, hes on aerie peak server, i want really badly to get him to 10 so i can start owning with a pet. oh, and wheres a good place to farm for noobs?

H

hey its X

well, i dled cosmos, and it said ive played for 12 hours so far. not so easy to level for me :eek: :confused:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:

dude hunters are tricky to use when your a higher levl and fighting a higher levl.
there maid as archers what do you expect? warlocks have pets too man. and they both suck at mele. i mean. dude. my hunters hp bar is soo low.... theres a challeng for every class. p.s shammys arnt rrigged pallys are.

divine shield!dang allaince noobs! p.s im not a nerd im a levl 32 hunter :)

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Hunters are still the fastest lvling race there is.
Anyway I am a 48 shaman as well. I will kill you alliance bums :p

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
Battlemapsta said:
Hunters are still the fastest lvling race there is.
Anyway I am a 48 shaman as well. I will kill you alliance bums :p

Hunters isnt a race! :)

also i think paladins is the easiest class to play..
deal decent melee damage and can heal themselves, kindda like shamans :)

Code:
My warrior just reached lvl 54 YaY

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Lord_Kakashi said:
also i think paladins is the easiest class to play..
deal decent melee damage and can heal themselves, kindda like shamans :)

Longest*

Lowest DPS class in the game, even if they go for a DPS build.

When it comes to grinding, I think hunters are the easiest class. Especially BM, I can hit Z (Aimed Shot) and E (Pet attack) and go AFK while I kill the mob.

PVP, I think hunters are the hardest. The deadzone is a huge crutch, and it really takes a good hunter to get out of some really tough situations.

Aaronx

Reaction score
-.- I'm a level 55 Shaman and i've been killed by 49-60 hunters all the time.

Maybe I just suck.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
lol, it all depends on the hunter.
there are good and bad hunters. but hunters arnt rigged. twinked hunters are. twinked anything is rigged.

Aaronx

Reaction score
Yeah. I don't think any class is Rigged. I have an easy solution I use:

For every Hunter that kills me, I kill Ten Lowbies in Redridge.

Problem Solved.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Admit they are rigged! They can heal themselfs with an INSTANT CAST spell, slow us and do 400 dmg with an INSTANT CAST spell. They can walk on water, turn into wolf like druids, REZ THEMSELFS, Use any wepon/armour.

Yeah, there rigged. :(

PS: Orc, your a noob :p Why are you wearing Cloth armour as a Shaman?! LOL :D

Instant cast heal? Only if they go resto.

400 damage? That's nothing...If you knew how to play a paladin, it's easily bypassed.

Walk on water? Who cares? It takes a pain in the ass reagent. Turn into wolves? With a 2 sec cast spell...It's nothing. Ressurect themselves? Sure, every 1 hour and with a reagent.. And if people wait around long enough if they're corpse camping and the shaman reincarnates, they'll only have about 200 health.

And Orc's a noob? Excuse me, level 39 paladin.

If you ask me: Paladins are an easy-mode class. Nothing like being able to go invulnerable for 12 seconds, every 5 minutes, and being able to attack with -50% attack speed.

Aaronx said:
-.- I'm a level 55 Shaman and i've been killed by 49-60 hunters all the time.

Maybe I just suck.

Nah, just need to exploit the deadzone. As a tip: Use Frostshock to slow them down and drop an earthbind. The DR on Freezing Trap and SS is a killer, so they won't be able to get range much. Shamans can be hard if they know what they're doing, and I don't get the drop on them.

Nothing like being attacked by a T2 paladin, and kiting his sorry ass all the way to Cenarion Hold. :D All about the kiting. People whine about hunters being overpowered all the time...And I agree, kiting is very powerful. But once that aspect is gone: hunters are easy. Paladins? Blessing of Freedom, Repetance, Hammer of Justice.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Oops said race instead of class lol.
Anyhoo I still can kill hunters. I look very closely at their mana and keep my frost shock and earthbind totem prepared.

H

hey its X

well my hunter is level 13 now... not sure where or how to train anymore, i just want to level reeeeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyy baaad. i went and got black whelp scales at redridge 29 more levels till 100 leather working and black whelp tunic :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.