How do I do both of this?

popo80000

Reaction score
When my game ends, and the unit score of some player that has their hero died before will be set to 0..
as i had tried it out myself, when a hero dies, the owner of the dying unit "Unit Score" at the game end Score screen will be 0...

How do i let the unit score of the dying unit not to be erased?

How do i make a multiboard of DotA style, like putting -di on it?
How do i make -di on my multiboard?

This is my hero revival triggers:
Trigger:
  • Hero Revival 1 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Level of (Dying unit)) Less than or equal to 5
    • Actions
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Dying unit)))) the text: (Players_Names[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + ( will be reviving in + ( |cffff0000 + (5 seconds. + |r ))))
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Hero reviving in
      • Set Countdown_TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Last created timer window)
      • Set Countdown_Timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Last started timer)
      • Countdown Timer - Hide Countdown_TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]
      • Countdown Timer - Show Countdown_TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] for (Owner of (Dying unit))
      • Countdown Timer - Start Countdown_Timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 5.00 seconds
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Destroy Countdown_TimerWindow[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of Point 1 <gen>), Show revival graphics
      • Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: (Players_Names[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + has revived.)

and this is my multiboard trigger:
Trigger:
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 6 columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled ((|c00fffc01 + Battle of Elements v1.7) + |r)
      • Set Multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to (|c00fffc01 + (Player Name + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (|c00ff0303 + (Kills + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row 1 to (|c00ff8000 + (Death + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 4, row 1 to (|c001ce6b9 + (Creep Kills + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 5, row 1 to (|c007ebff1 + (Deny + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 6, row 1 to (|c00fffc01 + (Status + |r))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 6, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 6, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
      • Set List = 2
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
          • Set Multiboard_Spots_Copy[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
          • Set Multiboard_Spots_Copy_Copy[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row List to Players_Names[(Player number of (Picked player))]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 3, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 4, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 5, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 6, row List to (|c00fffc01 + (Playing + |r))
          • Set List = (List + 1)
      • Multiboard - Show Multiboard

EDIT: Anyone know? (+rep)

popo80000

Reaction score
erm.. shadowblade is it becos tat my timer is not MUI tats y it removed the unit score when my hero dies?

EDIT: BlackRose, yes. Do u have any links to any tutorial that teaches me hw to make -di??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.