How do i get peasant to make night elf buildings?

Entaiden

Reaction score
It creates the intial base for it but cant keep constructing

Also, how do i make it a flying unit?

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
"It creates the intial base for it but cant keep constructing" <- Living Night Elf building kill Wisp on constructing, that why the intial base is created but can't keep construct. I duno how to give that ability of wisp to peasant, but I can give you an idea that you create a new Wisp and change the model file, shadow, sound into a peasant, then you will have a wisp with peasant appearance.
"Also, how do i make it a flying unit?" <- Edit the section : Movement-Type : Fly
If you also want the unit to become higher when it is moving edit the section Movement-Height : (200 for example).

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
I'm not 100% on a solution to night elves structures being built by a non-wisp, but a potential work-around (if you haven't solved it yet) would be to make a custom building based off a non-night elves building, and then just change some object editor properties to make it appear like it is a night elves structure.

Also for the flying unit question, are you referring to making structures fly?
What Yamuraiha suggested should be fine if so.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I think your worker needs to have the Night Elf race to be able to construct Ancient buildings.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.