How do you make a permanent invisibility like riki maru's last skill?

micolord

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When you attack you will become visible and when you stop you'll become invisible again with a short amount of duration :) How do change my profile picture?? :D, is it possible to make a skill using a hive work shop tool?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
1. Untested, but you would probably use the ability Permanent Invisibility. I think the duration is the fade time.
2. Click the User CP button on the upper left, then choose Edit Profile Picture under My Settings.
3. It depends on what tools you're using. You should be asking this on Hive itself.

micolord

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
KaerfNomekop,

Sorry for replying so late I've attended some collage school invitation, do you know how to make a last skill like riki maru?? :D

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
There is already a skill in the game that does this. It's called Permanent Invisibility. Just give it to your unit and voila! Done.

There are 2 data fields in the ability that are important:

Fade Time - the amount of time it takes for a unit to become invisible again after being seen.

Auto-acquire targets - Whether or not an invisible unit will auto-acquire targets.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Permanent Invisibility only has 1 data field - a boolean "Auto Acquire Attack Targets". That's why I said the duration might be the fade time.

Copy and modify the Permanent Invisibility ability under Special/Unit abilities.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.