How to make a unit non-aggroable?

staind25

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I need to make it so that this specific unit isn't auto-attacked by its surrounding enemy units. However, this unit also needs to be targetable by a specific spell. The spell is based off of Channel, if that's relevant.

I've tried making it so that it's "Targeted as..." Suicidal (Something that no other unit possesses) and changing the spell to "Targets allowed..." Suicidal. That fixed the aggro problem, but for some reason I couldn't target the unit with the spell either. I'd click the spell, then click the unit, and nothing would happen. It wouldn't even "click".

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Add the ability invulnerability to the unit. As for the channel spell make it able to target invulnerable units by checking the targets allowed invulnerable checkbox. Make a trigger that will remove the units invulnerability when the spell is casted upon the target unit.

A units starts the effect of an ability

Ability being cast is equal to channel

Unit - Remove Ability "Invulnerable"

staind25

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ah, for some reason I told myself that wouldn't work, and never tried it...thought that I'd run into the same problem, haha. It worked though! Didn't even need the trigger, because the spell doesn't do any damage.

Thank you very much!

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
No prob....

Its fun using my school's computer at least TH is not block listed =))

staind25

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Haha, I've done the same at school :D

Slashdot.org is another fun one that isn't blocked at my school.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.