HOW to make an attack that can't miss

mapguy

Reaction score
I'm working in an AOS and one of my spells is based on creating a dummy unit and ordering is to attack the target using "slow poison". but if the target have evasion sometimes the spell won't work.

How can I make this attack to never miss?

shiFt

Reaction score
why dont you just trigger the slow effect and damage via triggers? Then you can factor out the missing as attacks will not be needed.

mapguy

Reaction score
I don't want to be rude, but... I'M NOT STUPID! I know how to make via triggers, but I want the missile art.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Bash

Critical Strike

Smash(forgot name its the tauren ability)

Lightning Orb

tmow

Reaction score
crit and those buffs can not hit on evasion ive tested it...the only way to do it is a spell that poisons just change the buff and effect of the spell instead of STUN and such make it poison sting

mapguy

Reaction score
crit and those buffs can not hit on evasion ive tested it...the only way to do it is a spell that poisons just change the buff and effect of the spell instead of STUN and such make it poison sting

UR WRONG!

have u never played DOTA?
there is an item called MKB that gives the user the ability to never miss an attack!
which means it's possible to make an unmissable attack.

mapguy

Reaction score
the "true strike", the ability that KB has, is not based in bash, because u can't bash for "zero" seconds because that means infinity.

tmow

Reaction score
OH yeah...Crit doesnt work but basH does! so yeah use that...lmao

but wouldent it be easier just to make the spell so u dont have to trigger it lmao

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Well i believe true strike stops channeling spells. So you can make it have a buff with no effect to make it seem like no bash happened.

tmow

Reaction score
try my idea with the spell with the changed buff to poison lol Other than that im in school and i cant really test anything atm =\ if u wanna wait for an hour i can help you easily.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
first of all, critical strike does hit always if you set the data "does never miss" to true. well, thats what that data field is good for dont you think?

now, the only problem i can see is the following. critical strike and poison might not be used at once because both seem to be "orb" abilitys. i might be wrong but maybe i am not.

my suggestion:
instead of slow poison use the acid bomb of the goblin alchemist and order your dummy to use it at the target. it never misses and shows a missle. (only problem i can possibly think of would be spell shield, but then the skill of your hero wouldnt work at all would it?)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.