How to organize different multiboard for different players?

W

WoodenGuitar

OK, i want each players with their own multiboard, recording their own data...

how can i change the text inside those multiboard accordingly? does creating many multiboards work for this??

Z

Zekareisouji

Yes, but with the use of JASS. You must use this code after creating a multiboard for each player: (in my example, not necessary to do that)
Code:
if GetLocalPlayer()!=Player(0) then 
//Player(0) must be replaced with something, any variable that can indicate the player the board is created for, for example you can use a variable, say boardforplayer (array, type board) to indicate which board is for which player. Then you must use a loop to run the index of that vars from 1 to 12, then use GetPlayerId(GetLocalPlayer())!=i (i is the integer use for loop run)
    call MultiboardDisplay(bj_lastCreatedMultiboard,false)
//bj_lastCreatedMultiboard can be replaced by any vars that represent the multiboard, for example boardforplayer[]
endif

W

WoodenGuitar

i just started learning JASS, and i do know how JASS work. It is quite similar to C language (from my point of view). the thing is, i just don't know how to work with those prefunctions in WE...

if i use:
Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Actions)
for creating multiple multiboards for each player, can i use your example to group a bunch of actions to effect certain player?? actions like Maximize Multiboard...

actually, i am not quite understand your explanation in your example...:confused:

W

WoodenGuitar

>Read the andrewgosu multiboard tutorial helps alot.

i just searched for the thread, and read. he did not show the tutorial of what i want (or maybe i missed), but i found another which help me out and makes me understand what Zekareisouji is talking about:p

anyway, thank you for your helping!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.