How to post polls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnymra

Reaction score
Just as a general question. I hope i didn't post it in the wrong part of the forum.

How can i post a poll, like many people seem to do for gaining opinions from people about different things like hero classes/professions or map types, etc.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you create a thread, under the main edit box, there is some additional options. One of these is "Post a Poll". Tick the box and then choose how many options you want on the poll.

I believe you then choose the options once the thread is created.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
No one really 'does' that in the WEHZ :p
That dead-manakin guy is the only person I've seen in quite a while post polls for that kind of thing;
And, at least for me, I just skip those threads with polls like that anyways :rolleyes:

johnnymra

Reaction score
Thank you :), also thanks for moving the post to the correct section.

EDIT: wolfieeiflow
In my opinion polls are quite useful as you can gain a picture over the general people's opinion and therefore know what would people like.
In the WEHZ i think this kind of polls are useful for map makers because they would know what to improve, to add or to remove from their maps to make them more playable.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Yes, but if you absolutely hate RPG's, and the poll comes out 90% of people like RPG's, you're not going to make one :p
Ultimately, you're going to make the type of map you want, and add things you like.

Then, as you start your project, you can post in the Members' Projects, where people can give feedback and that.

And I do understand why people make polls, they can be useful, yes.
I'm just saying I do not prefer them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.