How to recognize is unit on water?

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Code:
Conditions
    (Terrain pathing at (Center of (Playable map area)) of type Walkability is off) Equal to True
    (Terrain pathing at (Center of (Playable map area)) of type Floatability is off) Equal to False

I think those are the 2 conditions you need to determine whether a point is deep water (change the True to False in the first condition for shallow water)

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Code:
esc
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    Conditions
        (Terrain pathing at (Position of Dragonhawk Rider 0001 <gen>) of type Walkability is off) Equal to True
        (Terrain pathing at (Position of Dragonhawk Rider 0001 <gen>) of type Floatability is off) Equal to False
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: IT WORKZ

If that's the case, then do you care to explain why that message doesn't display over deep water (didnt test with shallow)?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^ tryed that long ago. You first need to set walkability/floatablility on certain point. And I can't do that couse there's no way to pick waterly point

No.. Not really. That should work.

Also. If you want a fake signature, don't put so many lines between your post and the 'signature'

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Checking for deep water:

Code:
Event
      Player 1 (Red) skips a Cinematic sequence
Conditions
               (Terrain pathing at (Center of playable map area) of type Amphibious Pathing is off) Equal to False
Actions
          Display to (All players) the text: Lulz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.