How to send missiles with a trigger ?

R

Rykyu

Hi everybody.

I need your help : I would like to create a spell for my master worker.
When the player activates it, the master worker drinks beers and throws the bottles to the others to make them to move faster. When he has no more beer, he falls asleep for a while.
I use storm bolt as a dummy spell. You have to select the worker that will receive the first bottle, then the master throws bottles to other workers randomly, if they are in his range of bottle-throwing.
The trigger looks like to the Unislash one, but there's a difference, and I can't deal with it.
I don't know how to make my master to throw the bottles. I can make him do the throw animation, but how can I create a missile whose source is his hand, speed is more or less 800, and target is the worker ?
That's why I need your help.
How can I make my master to throw the missile ?

Thanking you in advance.

Bonzo

Reaction score
Use a dummy spell with the data you mentioned above, then pick a random unit in range and make the worker use the dummy spell towards the picked unit. If you dont want a worker to be targeted twice you can change the custom variable of the unit and check it.

Greets Bonzo

R

Rykyu

So, if I understand well, it's impossible to send a missile without using a spell, is it ? I have to use a spell for each missile I want to send..
Well okay, thanks a lot. :)

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, if I understand well, it's impossible to send a missile without using a spell, is it ? I have to use a spell for each missile I want to send..
Well okay, thanks a lot. :)

Not really, you could make a missile EVEN to normal attacks..

Problem is YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT Multi, eh.. Event Instanceable

"MEI" (lol) to my understanding is that for every instance, you have to make different variables for every missile.

PS: MEI = made it up

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.