I can't find the path for outland rough dirt cliff

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I changed the outland abyess tile so it was all blue, but now it doesn't line up with the cliff right, and I cant find the cliff file. :(

If you know were it is in the mpq(s) or know how to fix it in a diffrent way please tell me.

Here's a pic

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
See the way theres big black blocks? I want the blue tile to go right up to the cliff.

remix

Reaction score
Im sorry too say this but you can't fix that allways happens and i dont think you can. so i am sorry :(

Reaction score
You have to edit the cliff textures.

Edit: Ugh, that wasn't very useful. I will explain more.

The cliff tiles are stored in "sub-MPQs" which are stored inside the main war3 or war3x MPQ. Use a tool like MPQ master to extract these sub-MPQs (they have names like "A.mpq", "B.mpq") and you will find the outland cliff texture in one of them.

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score

If you read my post, I was asking WERE in the MPQ the outland rough dirt cliff was in the mpq becuase I couldn't find it in "ReplaceableTexures\Cliff"..

Reaction score

If you read my post, I was asking WERE in the MPQ the outland rough dirt cliff was in the mpq becuase I couldn't find it in "ReplaceableTexures\Cliff"..

All my responses are generated based on the distribution of images and keywords in the original and subsequent posts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.