I-Doser

idk_a_name

ABC GUM :D
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has heard of this, but pretty much it is a high frequency sound that you listen for a long period of time and it "tweaks" your brain into making you feel different things.

Some things it can do is:
Make you feel like your on cocaine, marijuana, lsd, ecstasy, drunk. but not only that they have other frequency's that can give you a Lucid dream, an Orgasm :p and other really weird ones. From what I've read it is completely safe, has been tested on people from all ages, and can last from 10-30 minutes. It may not be exactly like doing the drug, but like with cocaine it will make you jumpy and full of adrenaline.

You can buy or get some samples from http://www.i-doser.com/, but I just Dled them off Limewire. It sounds pretty cool and I think I'll try Lucid dream first :D

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
whats up with all these un-healthy things :confused:

you know you could get the same effect doing this -> :banghead:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The wonders of placebo...

I think this might have been posted, a long, long time ago.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So... can I have the effects of being high and go, I don't know, play without it wearing off immediatly? What's the point of being high if you're sitting in from of a computer listening to headache-causing noises?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
You should bring an Mp3 Player..

As I said, if I was off playing around I wouldn't want to have to listen to this the entire time. What if I wanted to watch a movie or listen to something that doesn't cause me to take Ibuprofin?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
mp3 encoding took away much quality, not to say anything of the higher frequencies.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Some members on my site do this a lot on their iPods I never tried it but from what they say, it works.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
OMG.... i love this program lol, have had it for a while now, you guys should try one called Hand Of God. it is one of the files. it will make you...... you will see if you do it lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.