I love the pokemans!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Man, no matter how old I am, I can always love these games.

Got Pearl yesterday and have like 5 hours on it already, highest only a level 17 Monferno.

So much fun.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Eh, I'm still addicted to the older ones. Firered and Yellow are the only two I own at the moment.

BlueSin

Reaction score
I remember yellow... third and last version I got.

After that I just kept seeing all these fancy metals as if primary colors weren't good enough anymore, and now all these damn birthstones. I don't know I kind of fell behind...

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol, I'm getting either pearl or diamond :D Pokemon kicks ass!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Here are is my list

Yellow/Blue/Red (Completed Pokedex)
Silver/Gold (Completed Pokedex)
Ruby/Sapphire 98%
Leaf Green/Fire Red (Completed Pokedex)
Diamond (????)

On Diamond I have a level 45 Empoleon

Reaction score
I've completed only Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver, Gold and Ruby.. was it Ruby?

Gonna get Pearl next summer.. If Phantom Hourglass doesn't come out same day :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Here are is my list

Ruby/Sapphire 98%
Diamond (????)

Jesus Christ dude, another Pokemaniac. What's your friend code?

Also, I've always been an avid pokeman player - but never really bothered with completing the pokedex because I didn't think it really would get me anything. Does it open up more pokemon to catch after you finish the national pokedex? I've heard Hitmonlee/chan are both in all the pokemon games, but have never seen them outside red and blue. Can you catch the older ones or is it only through trade? I'd jump around like a giddy little schoolgirl if I could catch Hitmonlee in Pearl.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Wow, well I haven't played them in a while, but I can tell you that I own Pokemon:

Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, Leafgreen and Emerald.

If you're into games where you breed and battle with monsters, I recommend looking into Jade Cocoon 1 and 2 ;).

Reaction score
I haven't completed pokedexes, because I don't have the cable..

Well.. It won't be a problem nowadays, because handhelds have internet connection

Cres

Reaction score
well pokemon is classical, i guess this generation will continue playing it no matter how old they are.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying Diamond..lol..and my brother Pearl..otherwise I own all other Pokemon games that are actually like pokeman not those Rescue team or pokeman capture thing

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I beat blue... never bothered to complete the pokedex.

I always loved killing the unknown thingies in the water though.

It's probably because I just don't like to play portable systems very much. I have like 5 games for my GBA, and I haven't played them in years. :p

L

I stopped after they introduced the next 100 pokemon after the first 151. I have Blue, Red, and Yellow. I have Pokemon Stadium for the N64 that I played sometimes. It was great seeing the pokemon in 3d. I considered it too commercialized after the first 151 though. My 21 yr old friend still plays it though. He got Pearl awhile back. If he has a friend code thingy then I get it for ya man. I remember when they banned pokemon cards from school when I was in 6th grade. I'm a sophmore in college now. I have all my cards. I'm probably not going to sell them for a LONG time. I figure they may be worth something.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I thought red was enough for me (got all 150 on that, screw the Mew cheat). I did get gold, and I ran through it (beat ash n everything), but...300 was just too much, and some of the newer pokemon just get more and more rediculous, so I didn't bother with getting them all.

I still have the red game saved where my Gyarados has 9k+ stats on everything, thanks to the missing number cheat (just multiply Protein, etc.).

K

kitty

hey i always wondered what happens when you get the full pokedex thing, will anyone tell me?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Here are is my list

Ruby/Sapphire 98%
Diamond (????)

= too much free time! hey conan whats ur friend code? I can trade you stuff to help in the elite 4

Demi666

Reaction score
pokemon silver :) i dont know about pokedex, i survive with lvl 99 mew, and the guy that has a green head, we had some kind of festival on clubb on city (when i was smaller) and top 20 in club got them as gift, and i got them:) was ranked 17 or somthing:)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
= too much free time! hey conan whats ur friend code? I can trade you stuff to help in the elite 4

Sweet dude. My highest now is a 72 Infernape and I'm able to get to the fourth's very last pokemon (Bronzong) without any items.

And that would be great. I really want to get a Spiritomb and Electivire, as well as Alakazam. My friend code is 4768 3979 3740

hey i always wondered what happens when you get the full pokedex thing, will anyone tell me?

Not quite sure in older generations, but in diamond/pearl it allows you find almost every single pokemon from the previous generations. (Including pokemon like Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, etc.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.