I need assistance

Liu Bei

Reaction score
I'm working with a couple of people that I'm close friends with.. Since we're working on a Game server/New GAME & have no current budget(yet..) We need help working on a forums. I'm not quite sure how this section works, but I'll be brutally honest I don't understand how to work a forums. I know how to give rank.. That's about it. Well, aside from changing the text on the top of a banner. I personally need help coding the forums/making the forums look cool/Actually having a (free forum).

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
Well, there are a number of web servies that allow you to host forums for free. For example www.freeforums.org (I've googled it, so I don't know of it's quality).

You can register and create your own forum. Customizing the forum (adding categories, adding user ranks, etc) is generally rather easy. They give you an administration panel where you can simply press a few buttons to change things around.

The hosting services usually offer a few pre-defined style templates, but you often can make your own.
It definitely is enough for a small development team / game community to live in.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.