I need help Making a Simple Multiboard never did it before

Astal

Reaction score
All I want is a board where it Has Rangers (for team 1), and their score and Orcs (for team 2) and their score.

Thats all I dunno where to start i tried the leaderboards tutorial but it was done in images and some of em were cut off.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Try over here.

I suggest that you fiddle with the multiboard actions while doing that tutorial. Figuire stuff out and come to us if you really don't get something.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
yeah. make sure that you know what u want to do before you make a post please.

if you want a really simple leaderboard with just the names and the players kills, i could do that in like a min for you.

but if you want it to show like Deaths/Kills/Assists/Gold etc etc then your going to need a MultiBoard as Moridin mentioned.

Astal

Reaction score
yeah. make sure that you know what u want to do before you make a post please.

if you want a really simple leaderboard with just the names and the players kills, i could do that in like a min for you.

but if you want it to show like Deaths/Kills/Assists/Gold etc etc then your going to need a MultiBoard as Moridin mentioned.

I said i only need a board with 2 rows and 2 columns i guess

One for column names one for scores

one row for rangers and one row for orcs

I dont want for kills tho, id need for a custom score variable, each timer a player captures gollum

sentrywiz

Reaction score
This good?

Image uploaded from how it looks ingame.

And to tally the scores, just insert whatever variable or integer inside:

Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to (|c0000CC00 + ((String(0)) + |r))
For Rangers

Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to (|c00ff0000 + ((String(0)) + |r))
For Orcs

Here is the trigger:

Trigger:
  • Board
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 3 rows, titled Scoreboard
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 3, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 14.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00[Team]|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to |cffffcc00[Scores]|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to |c0000CC00Rangers|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 3 to |c00ff0000Orcs|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to (|c0000CC00 + ((String(0)) + |r))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to (|c00ff0000 + ((String(0)) + |r))

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_072210_073019_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_072210_073019_01.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 210

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
if your not so sure on MultiBoard's, then you could use a leaderboard.

its pretty straightforward, add to players and just change values whenever agollum is captured.

but if you want it to look better, then sentrywiz suggestion is better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.