Campaign I need help

D

da nebsta

I need to know how to do a couple of things:
How with Heros when you complete a mission and then on th next mission the hero has the same levels and items.
+
How on the bonus caimpaign when you enter a region(Zone boundary indicator) it changes the map is it possible to do this.

Thanks if you can help me.:)

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
First question: this would be a save/load system search for it on the forum
2nd question: Lol i just asked this question 30 seconds ago lol. anyway if i get any answers ill tell you?

sounds like your making a ORPG

WrathMonkey

Reaction score
Not to be rude or anything, but this is the wrong forum..

Questions like this go in the World Editor Help forum, not the Member's Projects. ;D Good luck getting your answers, though.

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
I need to know how to do a couple of things:
How with Heros when you complete a mission and then on th next mission the hero has the same levels and items.
+
How on the bonus caimpaign when you enter a region(Zone boundary indicator) it changes the map is it possible to do this.

Thanks if you can help me.:)

for the first it is transfarring Game Chache i think for the second no...

D

da nebsta

Not to be rude or anything, but this is the wrong forum..

Questions like this go in the World Editor Help forum, not the Member's Projects. ;D Good luck getting your answers, though.

Oh yea sorry, i'm like new here.

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
There used to be a tutorial from blizzard on topic 2, I've tried to find it, but was unsuccesful, maybe someone else while have more luck finding it.

Edit: Maybe by using "game - save game and load game" combined with the game cache. When you leave a certain map, you save the game, only to load it again when coming back to the map, only with making the necessary changes to your hero via the game cache.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.