I need more music!

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
hey guys.. I listen to mostly electronic genres like Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Drumstep, House, Trance, ElectroHouse, etc. But I only have around 90 songs(Just got an ipod). I wanna feel more open to these genres specifically so if you guys have any suggestions as to what I can listen to and possibly buy, that would be awesome! (I try to avoid mainstream, although a lot of people say Pendulum has gone mainstream, I've stuck with them ever since Hold Your Colour)

Just to name off a few artists that I'm in love with specifically(in no particular order):

-Pendulum
-Subfocus
-Prodigy
-Deadmau5
-Wolfgang Gartner
-Gareth Emery
-Mt Eden
-Alex M.O.R.P.H.
-Andy Bluemen
-Airbase
-Nero
-Netsky

I love songs with deep emotion, heavy drops, and awesome synth/beats..I know there's a lot out there, it's just that it's really hard to find for me. Thanks for any suggestions :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Woo prodigy, :)

Well if you want to open up to more genres, just try listening to other genres.
Maybe some rock/alt rock. And some Taylor Swift. John Mayer. The stuff.

So um besides electronics, what kind of music/instruments would you prefer. You probably wouldn't like country I'm guessing.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Load up Pandora, put in the name of one of these artists, thumbs up/down songs for a while. Rinse and repeat with another station till you've got several. Then put em all into the quickmix and listen. :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I recently discovered Kap Bambino, they're very electronic but not like anything currently in my collection (below is a video for you to decide whether or not that's a good thing) - which as far as electro goes mostly consists of artists like Pendulum, Prodigy, Daft Punk, Justice and more:

[youtube]mUyeytIimIM[/youtube]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.