I need some hints from you guys

rax_7

Reaction score
have you played Bomber Command? unit drops bombs? i am not a JASS user, so i dont really know how to make air drops bomb like that. if you guys can give me some hints.

also, have you played Command and Conquer General? theres some air-strike abilities. i am trying make a similar spell like that. when a hero target a point or an area, a bomber(air unit, let say a Flying Machine) will fly in and drop bomb into that area or point. any idea how to make that happen? or is this even possible to make with GUI trigger? i know this sounds complicated, but if you have any hints or tips, that will be great. Thanks!

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
First, I would start by creating a new unit that is the air unit you want to bomb. Then, create a new ability based on channel. Finally, use a trigger that fires when the ability is used that creates one of the bomber units, orders it to attack ground where the ability was targeted, then remove it afterward. I'm not sure if it would work, but it's somewhere to start.:D

Curuinor

Reaction score
You could probably do it in GUI, but there would be no way to make it MUI. That rhymed.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
For mine, I used items that summons suiciders ;). And make them do self destruct when they land.

rax_7

Reaction score
finally i found what i want. maybe you can try it. to adjust the plane speed, just change the time. instead of every 0.01 second. change to higher to make it slower. should not higher than 0.3. but theres a problem for the fuel bomb, i am trying to fix the green cloud. it seems the green cloud doesnt disappear after the bomb explode. it remains forever. heres the map, maybe you can fix if you have time. and if you find out how to fix the green cloud trigger, plz post it here. thanks.

Attachments

• Airstrikes.w3x
    158.2 KB · Views: 121
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.