I need someone who speaks german, writes it too!

San-D

Reaction score
hay. I need someone who speaks and can write in german I need urgently 10 scentances (rly easy ones) translated into german. I give rep to one who helps me, lots of rep!

San-D

Reaction score
Because.... I .... U know, I will post it. and for the record those translators are inaccurate. The 10 scentances are:

I was walking home last night. Than i was attacked by ninjas. I fought the ninjas. They hit me in the back. I asked my friends for help on my "mobi-phone". My friends are ninjas too. When my friends came, we killed the ninjas. I was very happy yesterday! I was able to hit a ninja. Some people say: "Life is good". And I say: "I am ninja, HAYAAA!"

[EDIT] THE THING MUST BE IN PRETERITUM!
k, if there is anyone who doesnt mind helping me out:
Can u post it on your reply. use ":" for the umlauts - a: , u:, o:
The word "mobi-phone" just leave it that way...i have something in mind with it
make it as simple and literaly translated as posible. When u translate, think that u are doing it for a second-grader. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
I was walking home last night. than i was attacked by ninjas. I fought the ninjas. They hit me in the back. I asked my friends for help on my "mobi-phone". Mu friends are ninjas too. When my friends came, we killed the ninjas. I was very happy yesterday! I was able to hit a ninja. Some people say: "Life is good". And I say: "I am ninja, HAYAAA!"

(wtf!?)

Gestern Nacht war ich auf dem Nachhauseweg, als ich von Ninja-Kämpfern angegriffen wurde. Sie schlugen mich in den Rücken und ich bat meine Freunde über mein Handy um Hilfe. Sie sind ebenfalls Ninjas und als sie eintrafen töten wir die Feinde. Gestern war ich sehr froh! Mir gelang es, einen Ninja-Kämpfer zu schlagen. Manche Leute sagen: "Das Leben ist schön". Und ich sage: "Ich bin ein Ninja, HAYAAA!".

San-D

Reaction score
(wtf!?)

Gestern Nacht war ich auf dem Nachhauseweg, als ich von Ninja-Kämpfern angegriffen wurde. Sie schlugen mich in den Rücken und ich bat meine Freunde über mein Handy um Hilfe. Sie sind ebenfalls Ninjas und als sie eintrafen töten wir die Feinde. Gestern war ich sehr froh! Mir gelang es, einen Ninja-Kämpfer zu schlagen. Manche Leute sagen: "Das Leben ist schön". Und ich sage: "Ich bin ein Ninja, HAYAAA!".

Thak you very much!!! Ill be sure to rep you big time! I just wanna ask... cuz u know... my grade depends on this- Are u german? Is it in preteritum?

enouwee

Reaction score
my grade depends on this- Are u german? Is it in preteritum?

No, I'm not, although living not far away from Germany, so it's being taught very early in school. You may want to "simplify" the sentences in order to make them match your skills (both vocabulary as well as structure).

Yes, it's past tense.

San-D

Reaction score
I noticed that u have fused some sentancess togather...that makes me uneasy...:( . What do u mean "simplify"?

enouwee

Reaction score
Better?

Gestern Nacht war ich auf dem Weg nach Hause. Ich wurde von Ninjas angegriffen. Sie schlugen mich in den Rücken. Ich bat meine Freunde über mein Handy um Hilfe. Sie sind ebenfalls Ninjas. Als sie eintrafen töteten wir die Ninjas. Gestern war ich sehr froh! Mir gelang es, einen Ninja-Kämpfer zu schlagen. Manche Leute sagen: "Das Leben ist schön". Und ich sage: "Ich bin ein Ninja, HAYAAA!".

enouwee

Reaction score
Does Handy um Hilfe mean "mobi-phone" or is it just Handy?

"mobi-phone" is literally translated into "Mobiltelefon", but most of the time just called "Handy". "Hilfe" means "help".

As a simpler form of:
"Ich bat meine Freunde über mein Handy um Hilfe."

you can use:
"Ich fragte meine Freunde über mein Mobiltelefon nach Hilfe."

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
handy = cellphone
um hilfe = for help

With the "mobi-phone" you meant a cellphone?
Enouwee translated it like this.

edit: enouwee beats me in time

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I suggest though that instead of referring to somebody else for your homework, you should try to work on them yourself. It works and, it won't hurt you if you learn a couple German words. ;)

Teachers have that kind of sixth sense that detects people who didn't work at all on their homeworks. :p

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> that kind of sixth sense

Usually, there's not much of a 6th sense required.
You have a look at previous works...

Alternatively, you type a bunch of relevant keywords into google, with any luck some forum post will show up :p

San-D

Reaction score
[Edit] BTW thanks enouwee. Thanks to u and ur skill I have a 6, U realy helped me!

I know that its better to things yourself, but im 11th grade and.... Let me put it this way: Here's the math question:

-20 people had a German midterm exam (me included)
-Everybody has the same grade.
-The total score of all the tests is 40. How much did I get

(For western students, in my country the grades are from 2 to 6, 2 beeing the poorest, just like u have from F to A, F being the poorest)

If u guyz have problem with Math/English(only tests, I cant write english)/Physics I can do it for u, but i rly can't get a thing from German. This is the only subject I am willing to ask for help with!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.