I need your help! Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Voted
This thread is a great way to get your post count up, also your rep will get the occanisonal boost. ;)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Everyone who voted yesterday was given +rep :)

If you didn't vote, well, don't you feel silly now? ;)
If you voted, but didn't post... Well, don't you feel silly, now? :D

Thanks for the continued support, guys :) Ya'll should come check out the GH forums if you haven't! ;) www.gothshigh.com

Tonks

Reaction score
Do you still need votes? I've voted for the past two days and I'll keep going if you still need it.

DM Cross

Reaction score
We always need more votes :) We need them the most in the early portion of the month because that'll give us a really high rank to start from, like what happened this month! :) But the ranks start over every month, so the more you vote, the better.

Voting every day shouldn't take that long. Less than 2 minutes :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Cool. Also, you guys oughta check out the forums if you're bored :)

www.gothshigh.com

V

VG Emblem

Wow, how do those comics near number 1 get so many votes? Is it like this except with like the most active forum ever? XD

Anyway, voted.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Some of those comics have been around for a few years. Also, they might pay for hosting and ads and promotion. Sadly, we can't do that. I'm 18 without a job, Krys is 17 almost 18 without a job and Kraven is 16 with two jobs, but I'm uncomfortable with only one of us putting money into things. Until we can split the cost 3 ways, I refuse to pay for anything.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
kc102 said:
Voted
This thread is a great way to get your post count up, also your rep will get the occanisonal boost. ;)
lol...you should consider that you're getting on Seth's eye?
just 1 more post/day:p
as for the rep, I'm sure Seth will manage to see who really worths it :D

Anyways, voted, and sorry for not voted this weekend, was off country :eek:

DM Cross

Reaction score
The +rep given through this thread is

A) Completely random, spanning from once every week to once every month
B) Only for the people who post that they voted on a certain day that I randomly pick
C) Not debateable. At all. :eek:

Meaning what? Well, if for any reason you don't/can't post on the day I decide on, you will not get +repped. Even if you voted that day. I'm sorry, but that's the way it's gotta be :p About as fair as I can make it :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Seth said:
The +rep given through this thread is

A) Completely random, spanning from once every week to once every month
B) Only for the people who post that they voted on a certain day that I randomly pick
C) Not debateable. At all. :eek:

Meaning what? Well, if for any reason you don't/can't post on the day I decide on, you will not get +repped. Even if you voted that day. I'm sorry, but that's the way it's gotta be :p About as fair as I can make it :D
oh...so it's randomized?

lol

DM Cross

Reaction score
This is basically how it works:

People post for X amount of days that they posted... Every few posts, I jump in, say thanks and ask people to vote again... Maybe drop some news on ya guys... Etc. Etc.

One day, I'll look at the thread.

"Hmm, not a lot of people seem to have voted today..." I'll think. "What a perfect time for some +rep" >D

See, I don't wanna give out massive amounts of rep.

For 1) I'm not that nice >)
For 2) It's kinda not a good idea to abuse the rep system like that. Hence I have to make it random.

I also try to pay attention to WHO votes the day I decide to rep. If it's people I haven't repped before, I'll be MORE encouraged to make it a rep day. If it's the same ol' crew, I may not feel like it right then and there. It's allllllll 'bout spreadin' da love.

:cool: :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.