Ice Spell

PooBucket

Reaction score
I want to create this ice spell, that spirals (0.05 seconds between each ice) around the caster in a particularly large AOE...say 500? Anyway, the ice is looks like freezing breath target ice, and when it comes within range of a ground unit (say 100) it freezes it and when it gets to the end, all the ice disappears. Is there a short way to do this? Or do I have to go painfully with one at a time? Please be a good sign! :eek:

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
That would require a lot of triggering and would probably require JASS as well.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Aw... TT, I don't know JASS and it would be painstakingly hard to do it all in GUI, let alone heaps of time. Could anyone help me make the trigger with me? It's okay if you don't want to.... cause I can just abandon that idea. TT :banghead:

PooBucket

Reaction score
So you mean... like... ask them to help with my spell? Basically repeat this thread there?

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Make a thread with title [REQUEST] Ice Spell (JASS) and explain them what you want it to do.

THE_X

Reaction score
naw u dont need jass u just need somone leet like me, if u want it mpi no mui :/

PooBucket

Reaction score
naw u dont need jass u just need somone leet like me, if u want it mpi no mui :/

Lols, I wouldn't mind any help at all you know.... I would go to the extent of downloading another program as long as you don't need to pay just to do it XD. I don't really no what MUI or MPI is... because I'm too lazy to read tutorials. I just learnt GUI myself. (And be sure, I'm not pro at it, I only know the basics of it cause I didn't read tutorials, I ain't regretting it though.)

THE_X

Reaction score
MPI = Multi Player Innerface, means more than 1 player can use whatever it is, but not 2 units ownd by the same player without it working right, MUI = Multi Unit Innerface, means any unit can cast it at same time without problems ownd by the same player or not. and il be happy to help ya just discribe what u wan the spell to do a little more cause im not quite shure what you want, and il see what i can do

PooBucket

Reaction score
If it really works...I swear I'm gonna add you on credits (though I don't think I'll put it on B.Net) :p with +rep (where's the rep button? sorry i bit new) <3Well... what I want the spell to do is to spiral around the caster in a particularly large AOE creating freezing breath ice model. Anything that is within 100 range of the ice gets frozen by the ice and when the ice finishes, all of the ice disappears.

Btw: Spiral as meaning as with a wait in between each ice (0.05 seconds).

PooBucket

Reaction score
I've noticed that, but it's only on my posts for some reason. How do you edit too?

>Anything that is within 100 range of the ice gets frozen by the ice and when the ice finishes, all of the ice disappears.
I meant >when the SPIRAL finishes< all of the ice disappears. And I meant <Anything that is within 100 range of the spiralling ice>
Thx for the help THE_X if you can.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
I think the spell you're looking for is under the Death Knight abilities in the resource section.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
MUI stands for Multi Unit Instanceable not Multi Unit Innerface. and MPI is Multi Player Instanceable...

however the definitions are correct

THE_X

Reaction score
ok il see what i can do, il start on it on sunday cause its late i gotta go to bed and il be gone all day saturday.

THE_X

Reaction score
man im just so bored and i cant spleep i just made it for you lol Its all MUI but for 1 of the triggers you have to make as many triggers for as many players there are in your game sory :( its a unit comes within range add event and according to Aceheart theres no other way other than adding as many triggers as there are players sory :( (read the text above the trigger it explanes how to do its, its not that hard and if you really cant get it then tell me how many players you have and il fix it for you)

neways its a freaking sweet ablity i spammed it alot and it kinda lags after 15 casts (i set cd to 0 to test) but it works fine for me :D here it is its quite neat if i might say so myself

Edit: ok changed the map hopefully this is what you want.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.