Ichigo Sketch

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
This is probably the first drawing of something I have done in at least 4 years. I just felt like drawing something all of a sudden, so i decided to give it a go, and this is the outcome:

Bleach01.jpg

The face is a little messed up due to the angle and shadowing in the original picture, and because i couldn't really rub it out and try again.

It took me about 20 minutes, and it is done in pen, lol. If i had a pencil around and i felt like using it, this probably would have taken me about 2-3 hours since i would have tried a bit more, but oh well.

The original Pic:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/351/09/

In the bottom left hand corner.

C&C please. :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
:eek: Naruto ftw!

Nice, :). Is it finished? Good job! :thup: I mess up with pen, lol.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

duyen

Reaction score
That's not ichigo, just to let you know, it's hollow ichigo, who comes out once ichigo is unconscious.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
That's not ichigo, just to let you know, it's hollow ichigo, who comes out once ichigo is unconscious.

It doesn't look like either Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo, not even in the original picture.
It looks more like Illidan (metamorphosis), imo. :p

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Pen is a big no-no if your not super duper experienced with drawing.

Not a bad picture, given you've redrawn from a reference I'll assume you are an aspiring artist of some sort. It looks good, and that's definitely the way to start. Beware though if you always reference anime, your ability to draw will be near 1-dimensional, so be sure to vary it up a bit.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score

I realised that :p I just called it ichigo for simplicity's sake. Title would have been a tad long if i was to call it, the hollow ichigo that comes out when ichigo is unconscious. :D

It doesn't look like either Ichigo or Hollow Ichigo, not even in the original picture.
It looks more like Illidan (metamorphosis), imo.

It's ichigo in hollow form from the newest manga releases. Hes more bad ass now.

Pen is a big no-no if your not super duper experienced with drawing.

Haha, yes it is, but its all i had lying around.

Not a bad picture, given you've redrawn from a reference I'll assume you are an aspiring artist of some sort. It looks good, and that's definitely the way to start. Beware though if you always reference anime, your ability to draw will be near 1-dimensional, so be sure to vary it up a bit.

First of all, thanks for the kind words, as i said in my first post, this is the first time i've actually tried to draw anything since art class over 4 years ago. Back then i was quite the artist, but not so much now.

I will try to get some more drawings up soon (hopefully in pencil), but for now uni work is keeping me pretty busy.

Thanks for the comments! :D More are always welcome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.