Icon Competition

A

AddE

What is THAT:p AgentPaper?

EDIT:
Rad said:
EDIT - theres a new one... im sure you know which one it is :eek:... I call it 'Agent Paper' :eek:
By the way Rad, is that new one the Lightning shield? :p
Great name for a lightning shield.. Fits so damn good on that icon.. :)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Fungus

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
could be used for a disease spell.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
no idea what this is but...

meh looks like it shrinks, only good on black BG

Attachments

• icon.jpg
    icon.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 307

Pyromancer

Reaction score
sorry is was away for such a long time, out of state. WOW :D :eek: :confused: :nuts: :shades: :) ;) :p :rolleyes: :eek: THOS ARE AUSOME1!!! sheesh ruinaton, that was reallly good. the thumbnail is so much more clearer, your the winner, if your icon is judged. good job with the cool boarders. rad, those are really cool, eesp. the nuke. yes, post as many as you want. gj, agent paper, with the cool boarder. whats with all the bacteiria???? lol w/ the ajent paper icon. adde, i like the second one better. gj fore your fist icon! rad, i like the fire nova. the enchanted swords are great to. dont post to many..... ruination, dont be too good. mabey ill have 2 first places. ruination, i chalenge you to make a Pyromancer and a Hydromancer battleing. just make a big version, and if you want, make a 64 by 64, but dont if you dont want to, or it isnt clear enough... rad, mabey making the bloodmage in the fire rind more water like, not firelike. ruination, how about the telepathey i was talking about in the "my first icon" thread, and submit that. keep going, ill extend the terniment to wednesday.

so far: Ruination: First (or disqualified)
Rad: Second (or first if Ruination is booted)
Gruff and Agent paper are Third

B

BlizzScripts

im not good to make icons but i realy good to repair it :)
i just openned photoshop and make something :)

and also > thx to thehelper for the link for opera :) i was kinda confused what uses to internet :)
Opera Ownz :)
//edit : if edit icons doesnt count so i might give it a try and make it 1 by my self (sorry)

Rad

Reaction score
Made a few more, four are from warcraft though but I was looking for a unit skin and stumbled across them, so I made them into icons. Then I have 2 others one is a bunch of blue swirls the other is like blue portal type of thing... not quite sure on the names.

M

Master_Saji

...soo....a comp"o"tition, eh? Alright, I'm in....erm....so....what should Saji do....maybe.....evil black darkness ball of hell-ish doom!

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
wow rad! blue swirls looks awsom. And dota-crime thats realy nice too!

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Hmm... DotA-Crime that looks a ton like the "Key of 3 Moons" Blizzard icon, though defently better.

Anyway here are mine, the armor one im useing for a map and just modiefied it for a bit, the fire one i made for this competion. I'll probely be useing the water one border for my map.

...sorry their jpegs i cant get it upload .tgas correctly right now, when i do it doesn't show image. Ill attach .tgas when i can. Plz ignore the fact that they have little dots around the side and one is slightly to small, its becuase their screen captured jpegs.

B

BlizzScripts

well i did try something but if u can tell me what i just did i will be happy :)
look and try to understand the pic .... beacuse i didnt :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.